Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Birth Rape

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, Sep 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainHook

CaptainHook
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

^ I wasn't referring to you, nor the majority of doctors. Keep your bruised ego in check please.

I'm glad that there are waivers I can sign to get me out of a surgery I don't want. Oh joy. What are you going to do if I don't sign it? Imprison me there?

And I realize that you are not out to inflict pain on the general population.

But there is a set of doctors, maybe 5%, maybe 2%, who ARE out to abuse random women and patients, as pinkcup's links demonstrate. Why would you think the percent of sociopaths in the medical field would be lower than that of the general population? In may even be higher.

So yes, the vast majority of doctors are probably fine people, but the subset that isn't can also cause a lot of pain and trouble in our society, especially since everyone defers authority to them and there is no oversight, save a legal system where the doctor will claim paternalism.

You seem to be living in a fantasy land where the moment I enter a hospital, for any reason, I surrender any and all freedoms over my body. You've been drinking the cool-aid too long.

2. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Be advised that you sound like a meth'd out retard and are probably two or three more blows to the head away from trying to convince us there is a chip in your brain that robot-Obama monitors on a daily basis. Pinkcup has been emotional, but has had a point at the core of her posts. You just sound like a fucking moron. Stop it.

3. Marburg

Marburg
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

4. CaptainHook

CaptainHook
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

5. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

6. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Annnnd with that we're done. Clusterfuck in, clusterfuck out.

7. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Just remember that soylent green is people, whether they were birth raped or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.