Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Billions: Season 4

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Juice, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Anyone else into this show? I’m a big fan. New season premiere dropped on prime today.

2. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Huge fan. Didn't know it dropped today... thanks for the heads up!

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Great first episode to the season... Bobby got played by a bigger, more dominant fish, Chuck is down but not out, and Taylor is doing shit outside their comfort zone.

It's going to be fun watching Chuck and Bobby on the same team.

4. Improper

Improper
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Chuck and the no go parking pass, that turned into his deus ex machina....that's funny shit.

5. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Yeah, it was definitely that, but it was really well done. It was a great way to illustrate just how elite the people he's negotiating with are in that they dont give a shit about something that the vast majority of people in NYC would give their left leg for. And in the end, it boiled down to the commissioner wanting a roster change on a little league team. I didnt quite get the point of the ending with Chuck and the commissioner drunkenly re-enacting the Castellano murder, but it was pretty funny.

Overall a really fun episode to kick off the season. John Malkovich has been a great addition as the Russian oligarch since Season 3, even though hes just playing a slightly more menacing version of his character from Rounders.

6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Wow... the last episode kind of felt like a season ender.... so many story lines wrapped up.

Not sure where they're going now, but I'm really liking this season so far.

My spidey-senses are saying that the new girlfriend fucks over Bobby by investing in Taylor's dad's new venture.

It was great to watch Bobby and Wags do the old-school trading on burners... gave you a bit of a glimpse as to how they got where they are now.