Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Become Popular for The Low Price of 29.95!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rob4Broncos, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm too distracted by the formatting to realize what this guy is selling. The random underlines, boldface, quotation marks and yellow highlighting are reminiscent of a D+ assignment in a high-school computer class.

Anyway, I'm glad to see that Ballsack is doing well for himself.

2. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The formatting makes me think that the creator is related to Dr. Gene Ray of <a class="postlink" href="http://www.timecube.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.timecube.com</a>

3. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Using my incredible MS Paint skills, I updated the logo so it will speak more to the kids:

Attached Files:

4. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am ordering this, I think it will change my life. We really do need more assholes in the world.

5. VanillaGorilla

VanillaGorilla
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

But wait! There's more!

His email address is contact@thepopularclub.com .

I wonder if he wears a top hat and aviator goggles. Has to.

6. barney

barney
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I preferred his first book, "How to seek validation from strangers". It was quite entertaining, and I hear it's the standard text handed out in sororities.

7. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Am I the only one who wants to meet him? If this guy ever did have friends you'd have to think he lost them after putting that site up.

8. Crazy Wolf

Crazy Wolf
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wait, he's popular and the image they use for that is everyone backing away from him? Shit, if I put on some more fat and didn't bother wearing anything below the waist, I'd be pretty popular too.

9. Allord

Allord
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The Nightmares of children with a 30" Dildo
  10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Popularity comes down to three things: looks, money and charisma. You pretty much have to be born with any of the three, because charisma can't be taught. If this asshat thinks he can take a WoW body pillow-fucker and turn him into Remington Steele than he's as full of shit as his half-assed Tom-Cruise-In-Magnolia website intro.

We don't know his name, what he looks like or ANYTHING. The last time a book came out with no official author, it destroyed society. If you send this handi-tard money, the same thing will happen.

11. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I haven't read all the way to the bottom yet, but I suspect this site is selling "Assholes Finish First". The delays were totally worth it.

But seriously, what's with all the random highlighting, underlining and bolding of words? Or is this what all the cool people are doing these days? I'm out of the loop.

12. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Book, schmook. There are perfectly good Internet messageboards that provide that for free.

Now, who wants to hear about the all the sweet puss I pounded out on Saturday night when I was out with my friends who are totally real and not made up at all?

13. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Im not sure about "learning" it but self confidence would have a hell of a lot to do with charisma. I think you could help a WoW nerd become more self confident thus allowing charisma to come more easily.

14. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Someone has to go. Someone with money. Someone do it. Please.

15. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Let's take up a PayPal collection and send Hotwheelz.

16. Tope

Tope
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

He claims to have a degree in Psychology. If I learned anything from the intro class that wasn't important, it was that the professor highlighted and underlined some of the important and non-important things in his presentations. Made even the minor details stand out. I guess that seems to be the only thing this "author" ever learned.

17. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

First, it's getting them outside, where they would proably explode like a Gremlin for seeing sunlight for the first time in three . Then, getting them off a straight diet of Pizza Pockets and Jolt Cola will be a chore. The list goes on....

Point is, the people that were uber dorks that I knew back in the day that I see occasionally around town are basically the same poeple, only they've lost hair and gained weight. The guys that actually HAVE lost their virginity are dating or married to barrel-assed ungodly looking "women" that look like they could have starred in From Beyond.

18. SaintBastard

SaintBastard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Wait, so he's like a really expensive hooker?

Focus:
    I call bullshit on this. I am sure there are plenty of guys out there who not even a Jehovah's witness would stay and talk to, but they have to get themselves out in social situations and get rejected until they stop acting like idiots just like everybody else.

19. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's a real hotel, and it fucks the word Expensive right in the ass. You know what they say about lying: go big or go home. If this isn't a hoax or a scam, it is fucking magnificent and requires a witness.

Old people, step forward. You have money and less time on Earth to enjoy it than the rest of us. Take one for the team. I'm looking at you, Mr. Incredible Nettdata. IT a camera into your eyeball and get us some video. Ballsack? Cocaine your way into that meeting and bring us a transcript.

Teamwork, on three. ONE, TWO, THREE....

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Two Grand to see this enigmatic two-faced liar?!!? It's probably that Nik schmuck that runs The Dirty.

I smell "Heaven's Gate" cult in the making. I wonder if he's going to borrow everyone's balls to go cruising through the cosmos in his ingerlactic Chrysler LeBaron?

I need to start stealing money out of my wife's purse. A grand convention of nothing but dudes, sign me up. I wonder was our fearless Founder's flock of hangers-on is like. How many popped collars and pommade pucks will be circulating through that motley band of homoerotic thieves? I'll bet they pose in a photo with a bottle of Grey Goose at least ten times that night.

Can't some hot chick member of this board charm their way past security? How about Chater's boobie thread mystery candy? Most men there would no doubt be fascinated at the mere thought of being in the same room as a woman.

MUST....HEAR....FROM.....THE FOUNDER.......