Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Banshee season 3

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Crown Royal, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Trickysista

Trickysista
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I agree with Crown. It's a GREAT guilty pleasure show. I'll never forget that fight scene with the boxer where Hood literally rips the guy's hand in half. The only gripe I have is that I REALLY wanted to know his real name.

2. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

It did show his real name. On the report that Dushku left on the bed. "Gary Weintraub, Jr." I also thought that's what Carry said when he left. I thought she said, "Bye, Gary." But when he called her Ana my friend thinks she replied with, "It's Carrie." I have to watch it again and see. He certainly never struck me as a Gary Weintraub.

The craziest fight scene was between Burton and that Navajo sister chick in the driveway. How they shot it - so graphic and close but going in and out of the car - is a mystery to me. It must have taken months to choreograph.