Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Auld Lang Syne

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, Dec 27, 2010.

1. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

NYE? Nothing.

New Year's Day the Girlfriend and I decided to take some mushrooms and see what happens. We have a semi-sober supervisor, to make sure we don't fuck light sockets, but that's the plan.

I've done shrooms before, and had a fairly good time. She's never tried them. I'm kind of looking forward to tripping with her, it's certainly going to be a new experience for us both.

2. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Aaaand not gonna happen. Kind of expected to sit around with my parents and drink until I can't think. Maybe I'll go try to ride one of my longhorns after the ball drops. I can get good and tipsy so when they gore my chest I won't feel a thing!!!

3. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm staying at home. Too many cops out, and I know I won't moderate my drinking. Also, I'm broke. And, this town has a pretty lame night life anyways.

Also, I know I'd just end up in an argument with someone over whether they should say "Happy New Years" or not. I mean, when did we become so politically correct that you can't wish someone a Merry 6th Day of Christmas, or a Joyous Feast of the Lord's Circumcision?