Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

AskMen's Great Male Survey

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Diablo, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not making this political, but seriously?

What the hell? 100% of the Aussies say no.

I'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit on this one.

Where's the option: Asserting your manliness over lesser men?

2. Sponge

Sponge
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

It's all about the wording. A good chunk of that 52% are probably already dating fat chicks anyway.

I hate surveys because the questions are generally poorly worded and/or they don't have an answer that applies to me.

I used to read the paper every day. Now I'll pick one up once or twice a year if I'm stuck in the airport and there's something on the front page that looks interesting and I didn't bring my laptop with me for some reason. That puts me in the 42% even though I'm really closer to the 'no not at all' category.

And for the small car question, where's the box for "I already have a small car." or "I was already a 10/10 for being interested in buying a small car." Or even an "I live in the city and take the fucking train/bus/taxi/walk when I need to because there's no parking anyway."

3. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is this surprising in the least? Or are you asking if it's a stupid question? Both, I guess.

Here's a better question: why are we paying attention to anything from askmen.com?

Combined with...

4. Spoz

Spoz
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'm guessing this is largely due to two factors.

1) The recent increase in competition for high bandwidth/high speed internet connections (seriously, Australia is still in the stone age as far as internet connectivity goes)
    2) The fact that most good TV series aren't broadcast on free-to-air TV, and if they are, they're delayed by anywhere from one week to six months.

Edit: Now that I think of it, Breaking Bad was delayed by at least a year and possibly more.

5. grubes47

grubes47
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

When I was in Italy, I noticed that every guy there dressed like a giant douche(by American standards).if I ever see a shiny purple puffy coat again, I will go postal.

6. Costello

Costello
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

The stat that only 16% of English men rate intelligence as the most important trait in a woman, compared to 28% of Americans, definitely surprised me. But hey, I guess the Brits just prefer having a laugh.

7. Vanilla

Vanilla
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I love this one. Is there something going on in England right now that's causing this 5 fold disparity in the percentage?

8. Vanilla

Vanilla
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Props to Canada for being the lowest on the fag scale on this one.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Any man that has ever turned that down should have a metal trash can put over the top half of his body and have the boots put to it. I can fondly remember when I was propositioned the first time, I said "Yes" in the same way a major league pitcher says "yes" when the final out of the World Series is made. Identical example:

[​IMG]

10. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No one wants to here about your sexual conquest.

[​IMG]

11. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So I take it that this type of behavior is frowned upon?

I wonder how big their survey size was, I'm guessing it's in the triple digits. That's not nearly large enough IMO

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

It just goes to show that like our last Whore Logic forum about those idiot "What I Look for in a REAL Man Tee-Hee" polls, guys unflinchingly lie on these stupid anonymous surveys just like women do. I refuse to believe the above result. We're talking about GUYS here. The bottom line is that we're pure evil when single, and will do many-an-evil-thing to get laid.