Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Ask a Stripper

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
  2. CandyCane

CandyCane
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

3. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

- Do you you plan on having children one day? If so, will you chose to tell them about your stripping past once they get to a certain age? What are your reason(s) why or why not, and for that matter do you ever intend to disclose it all to anyone else in your family at any point? (I ask this without bias; stripping is just another job as far as I'm concerned.)

- What were your perceptions of strippers, if any, before you entered the profession? Have they changed, and if so, how have they changed?

- You implied that your roommate was supportive of your choice. How valuable do you think having this "support system" is for strippers, or is it helpful at all?

- This may sound kind of offensive, but it's a question I ask with all sincerity: What do y'all prefer to be called? You know how midgets like "little people" and black people don't like "former slaves"? Is "strippers" proper phrasing? "Exotic dancers" maybe? I'm sure y'all get offended with some of the remarks, but is there a politically-correct term?

- You mentioned taking Xanax was common before stage performances. I have to take it regularly for something else, so I'm very familiar with why one would take it, what effects it has on you, as well as the side-effects. How do you go about getting the prescription (e.g. do you tell your doctor you are an exotic dancer and need the medicine to make you feel better)? Benzos are addictive; is there any concern/prevalence among the profession of addictions and drug abuse?

- Do you drink alcohol before you go out? A beer or two or a shot can really take the edge off while not making you lose coordination, and at the same time helping you loosen up and feel more relaxed. Is this at all common practice? Is on-the-job consumption frowned upon/banned by the club owners? What's the worse incident -- if any -- involving a drugged-out or drunken co-worker?

Thanks again for answering all of these questions. Regardless of what some people have mentioned, these type of threads are what keeps me coming back here. I want to laugh, but I want to learn something or read something interesting too. There are plenty of funny, depraved, and humorous websites and things to watch on tv. But not many places that combine that with legitimate conversation on the subject.

And it'd never occur to me that I'd get a chance to ask a stripper honest questions (usually I just ask them demeaning questions that makes them avoid me like the washed-up, cock-teasing pro-choice wallet whores I mentally make them out to be). Congrats on defining the stereotype and being legit, Candycane.

4. CandyCane

CandyCane
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I don't PLAN on having children, but when I get married, I will stop using birth control, so children are a possibility. I don't really know if the "your mom was a stripper" subject will ever come up, so probably not. If I tell my parents, they will disown me so I have no reason to tell them.

I used to think that stripping was sad and dirty. Now I know that, if done right, it's not dirty at all.

I don't know how to answer this question because I've never not had my roommate supporting me.

I don't mind being called a stripper. It is what it is. There are a few girls who want to be called "exotic dancers," but that just makes me think of dancing with snakes.

I actually have a prescription for xanax for the real reasons it's used. I really only took them for work a few times when I was first starting out. I go to the doctor a lot for a bunch of different reasons because of work and not because of work, so I'm keeping an eye on the negative effects.

I don't like to drink when I have the xanax in me, but if a customer buys you a drink, you are allowed to accept it. You can't get too drunk, though. There was one girl who had a a few too many shots on her first night and voited the minute she got vertical on the pole. She was one of the ones who didn't last.

Thanks for the questions, sweetie. And that's for being respectful.

5. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Do we know your roommate? she knew about the rep system, and she seems to be familiar with Tucker. Any chance you could out which member it is/was? (my money is on Bcwoods, or one of the other freaksafariers, or maybe they are secretly wahooing us).

How much debt are you in? You seem to be making pretty good cash, yet you live with a roommate in an apartment.

What are your career aspirations, since you cant strip forever?

What is your favorite hobby outside of shaking your ass for money?

Do you ever masturbate while on the clock? You've got to get horny once in a while with all the (basically) dry humping that goes on.

6. CandyCane

CandyCane
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I don't know my roommates name on here, but she has a picture of Mad Dog.

I don't have school debt because I was there on a scholarship. I have a little bit of credit card debt, but that's pretty much paid off.

Is it "setting the women's movement back" ( my roommate says this all the time) to say my career aspiration is to be a wife? I'm into making jewelery. Maybe I'll open a shop.

When I'm not at work, I sit around in my pjs and catch up on Showtime shows. I also go for super intense hikes.

I've never masturbated at work. But I do have heated seats in my car and a friend who used to be a Pure Romance representative. I'm always excited to drive home at the end of the night.

7. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

HA. Now you are just back in character. Samr do not send her money via paypal.

8. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How many people have brought this song up with you in some pseudo-serious fashion like this, as if a stripper has probably never ever heard it before? E.g. "I've heard that it's so much better..." or "I find that..."

Do you still react politely or have you taken to giving them a roll of the eyes or a glare? Or do you still find it funny?

Similarly, what lines or jokes do you get sick of hearing, either from customers trying to be funny or trying to pick you up? Along the lines of, "do you come here often?" (which, now that I think about it, would be a funny line for you to use on a customer)

9. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm kind of confused... Why would you go off of birth control when you got married (especially if you don't want kids)? Are you planning on becoming one of those wives that stops putting out after the marriage?

10. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

She didn't say she didn't want children. She said she wasn't planning on it. Some women, from childhood, grow up "planning" things, like having a Tommy and a Susie and a white picket fence and a dog named Rover. No matter which poor bastard they marry, that man will never be able to dissuade her from her plan - she will have 2 children (though they may be of the "wrong" sex), a white picket fence and a dog named Rover. CandyCane is no such woman in that she has no distinct plan for such things and probably wisely realizes that life is unpredictable and unplannable.

11. CandyCane

CandyCane
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I've gotten it once or twice, but not enough for it not to be funny.

The one thing I'm kind of sick of is guys trying to slide their credit card in my boobs or butt crack. It wasn't cute the first time, and it won't be cute the 100th. As far as pick up lines go, think of the stupidest, corniest line you have ever heard. I've gotten it at least twice. If I line doesn't work on a girl who's not a stripper, it's REALLY not gonna work on me.

12. CandyCane

CandyCane
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

What i mean is, I'm not going to wake up one day and say "today is the day we try to get pregnant" I'm just gonna not use birth control and eventually have a kid when I'm married.

13. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Ever thought of posting your boobs in the Boobie Thread?

14. CandyCane

CandyCane
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Exactly. This is actually how most girls do it. I'll have a kid when I have a kid. I'm not gonna force it.

15. CandyCane

CandyCane
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Why would I give you for free what dozens of men pay to see? :)

16. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I actually happen to know of a New York Times best selling author that says you should put your material up for free on the internet if you truly want to succeed. Don't you want to make it big?

17. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No, no, no. You have to go with the Bill Gates or drug dealer model. You give it away for free first. Then, once they're hooked, you start charging.

18. CandyCane

CandyCane
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Not everyone wants to be famous.

19. CandyCane

CandyCane
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

yeah, but it's a picture of boobs. You can look at it any time you want

20. jrussellmikkelsen

jrussellmikkelsen