Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Ask A Cam Girl... Show me your feet bb!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nettdata, May 28, 2010.

1. NaughtyAmberX

NaughtyAmberX
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I'll have to ask her about it first, but will do, if I get her permission.

EDIT: Here it is...
    <a class="postlink" href="http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/index.php</a>

2. Pussy Galore

Pussy Galore
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

First, I want to say kudos to you for having a family that accepts what you do. Obviously, your field is quite different from mine, especially in that you interact with clients through the net instead of face to face. Still, I envy you.

You said your boyfriend knows what you do and accepts it, as well. Does he know full details of your day to day work? I ask because my boyfriend asks me extensive questions and reads my blog, and still accepts me, and people think he's nuts for being with me. I want to know if we're really such an odd pair.

I don't mean to derail this at all. I'm just excited to have someone on the board in a similar lifestyle and position. Good luck!

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

That's just it, it's fucking hilarious, and you DON'T HAVE TO PAY TO SEE IT.

You can just go to that site, and watch the free live video feeds.

It's better than cable.

And then when you throw in the constant Wahoo's that go on in there, it's beyond hilarious.

4. NaughtyAmberX

NaughtyAmberX
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

He definitely knows everything that goes on. I don't hide anything from him, and couldn't even if I wanted to, since I live with him. He watches me regularly so knows first-hand a lot of what goes on.

And I know what you mean about people thinking he's crazy... I once got into a fight with a girl because she said my job title shows that I have no respect for my boyfriend, which drove me nuts. It's a job, not a "relationship" with other men. I'm there to make them happy among other things, and maybe make some friends along the road. It's not like I'm going to fall madly in love with one of them, and run away to get married or something. Anyways, I'm glad to see you on here! It's good to know that I'm not the only one on here with this type of job position!

5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

6. carpenter

carpenter
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Amber, I hope you don't get in trouble over at that other forum for bringing some professional perverts.
    This is the funniest stuff I've seen in a long time. Again, thank you.
    The crushed monster can had me crying.

7. NaughtyAmberX

NaughtyAmberX
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

She won't mind, every cam girl loves the attention!
    I'm going to be getting my own site soon, next week or the week after. I'll be sure to post my link here for you guys when it's all finished.

8. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What type of precautions do girls like you have to take so that people aren't tracking you down over the internet and stalking you? Have you ever had people stalk you or take it a little too far? If those weirdos at 4chan can track people down I'd assume there has to be some sort of protections in place...?

9. NaughtyAmberX

NaughtyAmberX
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

To be honest, I haven't really taken precautions. I'm sure there's someone out there who can track me down by IP address or something, and there's nothing I can really do to stop that. But I'm not too worried, because there are always cops sitting in the parking lot across the street from my house, doing paperwork & watching the traffic, even overnight.

I've never had anyone stalk me. Three of my regulars live in the state that I live in, and one of them plans to come up and take me shopping, but of course my boyfriend will be with. I'm pretty open with my city and state, and if someone decides to act stupid and stalk me or try to hurt me in some way, I know it's their ass in the end.

10. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Does your boyfriend ever jump in? Is there a protocol for that sort of thing?

11. NaughtyAmberX

NaughtyAmberX
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Guys aren't allowed on webcam, although a lot of girls break the rules. I've seen girls get banned for a month with no pay for having a guy on cam, even if they aren't doing anything sexual.

12. oswald999

oswald999
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Has anyone ever asked you to "put shoe on head"?

13. NaughtyAmberX

NaughtyAmberX
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Yep, a thousand times. One time when I was drunk on cam, I put my boyfriend's fishing boot on my head. Someone got a screen shot of it.

14. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Would you ever strip?

Do cam girls think they're better than strippers?

15. NaughtyAmberX

NaughtyAmberX
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I definitely would. I'm going to be applying at local strip clubs soon. Time to take step up, I suppose!

I don't think so. I mean, I guess it depends on the girl. I personally don't. Both cam girls & strippers take their clothes off for guys, it's just the fact that some of us don't like to be touched, or our boyfriend's don't want us to be touched all the time. I can't speak for all of us, I can only speak for myself.

16. Gravitas

Gravitas
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How did you discover The Idiot Board?

Do you have a consistent group of customers, or is pretty much random brand new people each night?

Are guys looking for more of an emotional attachment where they like to talk etc., or is it more of a wham-bam-thank-you-cam kind of thing?

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

In case it wasn't clear enough in my original post, I saw her on the site, and asked if she'd be interested in coming to the TiB to do this thread.

18. NaughtyAmberX

NaughtyAmberX
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I have a few regulars that come into my room at night, but other than that it's just a group of random people.

A lot of guys want to just chill and talk. I have a lot of guys come in and ask how my day was, what I'm doing for the weekend, so on and so forth. But then there are the guys that come in, tip, take me to a private show, and then I never hear from them again.

19. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I noticed there are tons of guests on the site who don't pay to watch (myself included, blame it on the unemployment). How do you feel about the freeloaders?

20. NaughtyAmberX

NaughtyAmberX
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

They can be annoying sometimes, if they keep begging. I always tell them not to go to McDonald's and ask for free food, but they keep pushing. The ones who take the hint after I tell them to stop, I don't mind so much. So, as long as they aren't pushy, I don't mind them.