Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Apparenty, Ninjas Piss on People's Shoes... WDT 7/30/10!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Now, madam, if you're going to make a compromise it had better be a compromise of an Asian chick.

[​IMG]

And that's how it's done.

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

If it's Asians you want, there are none more radiant than Masuimi Max.

[​IMG]

3. Bread Mustache

Bread Mustache
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

You are all doing it wrong.

sexy ninja

sexy sex

sexy pubes

YOU'RE WELCOME

Attached Files:

4. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Procrastinating. I should be studying, but instead, I'm online buying a laser printer, looking at gas powered leaf blowers, and wandering around TIB. Maybe I'll take a nap.

5. Bob Trousers

Bob Trousers
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I currently work in retail, for the job market is shite. I was unloading a delivery earlier with a pallet truck, and it all went horribly wrong. There is nothing quite like hitting a bump and having a metric shit-ton of beer and wine come flying at you to make you want to drink yourself into a twatty coma. At least, that's my justification for drinking tonight.

Drinky, drinky, stinky pinky. Blaaaaaarrrgghhhh.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I have a 40 of Crown Royal (no pun intended) and I intend to drink it tonight until mailboxes start looking sexy. Waking up in a gutter will be high standards for me tonight.

Later kids, maybe I'll leave some heavily misspelled posts after 2 am.

One more of Masuimi for the road:

[​IMG]

7. KIMaster

KIMaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't get the fascination towards Asian girls. Yeah, a lot of them have very pretty faces, but with only a few exceptions, their bodies suck. Their breasts and ass are virtually non-existent, and are even more disappointing underneath their clothes.

Maybe it's because all the public as well as private high schools in my area were 65-80% Asian (seriously...) too, but I don't get the general appeal at all.

Specifically though, if all Asians looked like this

[​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

(both relatively SFW)

they would be perfect.

8. Backroom

Backroom
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm not a cop, but I work in an environment where I make arrests. Today I had my first non-English speaking arrest.

He was asian.

It all comes full circle.

9. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Batman?

10. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

No, I'm the Batman

11. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Why do fat teenagers wear tight clothes? I don't mean chubby girls, I mean the FAT ones. Like, 16-years-old, 5'6 and 250lbs. I can't count how many I saw today at work who fit that profile and had skin tight shirts AND pants on. Are you trying to convince all of us that you still fit into a size 22? Because we don't believe you...

People are so weird.

12. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My God, I go to India for two months and the place becomes a cesspool.

In honor of my first drink back:

Attached Files:

13. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not necessarily true at all, my good sir. Plenty of Asian girls have noticeable boobs, and quite a few of them have nice asses. I thought it was white girls who were renowned for their general asslessness, anyways.

14. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Moar:

I've got a couple more good ones if there's interest.

Attached Files:

15. Durej

Durej
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

We are all boozed up so yes more please.

16. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So I'm back on TiB to see the same old, same old.

I avoided computers for the duration of my trip, which was literally planned and executed last minute. I went to Rome, Barcelona (and surrounding municipalities) and Ibiza. Fucking amazing. This is the first night in 3 weeks that I'm not drinking, drunk or high.

17. Viking33

Viking33
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Played some rugby today against the Pacific Islanders. Holy shit that was brutal. We only lost 14-5 but the quickness and ball handling skills left several of us with broken ankles and short jock straps, not to mention they hit like fucking freight trains. I'm sore and sober due to a drive up to Stone Mountain with the girlfriend tomorrow to hang out with my family.

For you alcoholic degenerates, I got to take part in a Makers Mark 46 tasting last night. It's their first addition to the product line since the original Makers Mark and at $50 a bottle, it's simply amazing to the taste. Hints of vanilla and cinnamon with a smooth finish and none of the bitter aftertaste of traditional older whiskeys. Only 12 bottles on the market right now and a friend and I have two of them. Suck it.

18. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Living in Honolulu, which is VERY Asian, and going to a University that has more Japanese people than white people (just Japanese, if you are looking for Asian in general I would guess the school is 70 percent Asian(real Asian, like, they say peopre)) I will happily say that there are, in fact, sexy fucking Asians. With asses, and tits, and the whole shebang. But, the majority of them do not possess those qualities.

Perhaps that is where the fascination comes from. Be all walking down the street and then BAM, loookkaaaa dat! Asian broad with a big ole ass n' titties. I need to put my penis in her.

Mayhaps.

19. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Having lived in Shanghai now for about 3 weeks the majority of Chinese girls really do fit the stereotypes. Ive seen them with either/or but nothing to write home about. Though my brother assures me that there are girls from western provinces of China that known for having huge boobs. As far as other asian country girls it seems like the thai/Philippine girls can have some very ripe asses and tits.

The only asian girls Ive know to have Americanized bodies are the mixed ones who have at least one American parent. I knew a half Korean half American girl that had massive D's on a 100 pound frame.

A side note I actually got an Asian girls number last night and am planning to meet up with her this week. Unfortunately Im not sure if she is a hooker or not since I couldn't get a good gauge of it when I talked to her in this loud ass club. Im not really sure how to broach this without offending her. The hookers here are on par with a lot of the pictures that have been posted on this thread. If the hookers in the US looked like the ones here Im pretty sure our perception of the oldest industry would change pretty fast.

20. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Gentlemen, gentlemen, it's not just about breast size. It's also about nipple quality. A good nipple makes a good breast, and a bad nipple will ruin an otherwise nice one. Similarly, on small boobs, a good nipple is absolutely critical, and it is here where small chested Asian girls deliver. On average, you'll get the better quality nipple in Asians. As for asses, well, my girlfriend might not have boobs but given her tiny body and waist size she has trouble fitting jeans around her ass.

As for half Asians, I've heard the stereotype that they all come out really attractive, but the one half Asian girl I know is... well, so-so. What the hell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.