Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Another movie becomes reality... this one sucks.

Discussion in 'New Thread Suggestions' started by Fiveslide, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

http://www.aetv.com/shows/undercover-high

I don't recall exactly how many movies have this plot, adult goes back to high school, but I can think of at least three without much effort.

It raises a lot of questions for me.

Is a person's permission required to film them and air that footage on national television? Undercover video of an entire school of minors, that just seems wrong to me.

This is what other people find interesting? Which one of you is going to watch it?

This is the best way for all of the people involved to "enact positive change" in the public school system, particularly in grades nine through twelve? No, it's the best way to put more bullshit on television.

Focus: Discuss this clown show.

Alt-Focus: What other movies should have been brought to reality?

I want some robot boxing like in Real Steel. I don't want to see little "robots" in an octagon like in that one show. I don't want some armored r/c car with a hammer against another with a saw blade. I want some real carnage and twisted metal, I want something with arms beating the circuits out of another robot.

CanisDirus and AFHokie like this.