Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

And the Incompetent Parent of the Year Award goes to...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Omegaham, Nov 5, 2012.

1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I had a lot of mishaps with the riding lawnmower when I was 7 or 8. I think that my aunt and dad should probably have used better judgement with all of that....

2. VanillaGorilla

VanillaGorilla
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was at a bar when a woman offered to take a friend back to her place and didn't mention that her kids were asleep in the back seat of her car until he climbed in. That's pretty irresponsible.

3. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Two questions:

1.) How long was she at the bar, did she just pop for a minute in or was she on a night on the town and had her kids napping in the back for hours?

2.) Did this information change your friend's mind?

4. VanillaGorilla

VanillaGorilla
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

1- This was close to ten years ago, but she was in this bar for more than an hour. She was in there long enough to have a few drinks with a dude she just met and strike up enough conversation to leave together. She was definitely drunk and I saw her in there many times before. I have no idea if her kids sleep in the car frequently.

2- Yes. He got spooked and ran back into the bar.

5. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There were a few instances like this in Dallas not that long ago...during the summertime, when temps in the car were exceeding 100. Mom popped into the bar in the afternoon, but didn't come out until the police took her out that evening after someone noticed the kids in the back seat, not moving. Her defense? "I cracked the windows and was parked right in front of the bar."

She's now parked in front of bars with a crack for a window.

6. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pussy. If she has that kind of disregard for her children, imagine the disregard she has for her body?

How many times do you get the chance to start a story, "so as the last couple inches of the wine bottle disappeared into her ass..."

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I think that no matter who you are or how you are brought up, you STILL know the difference between what right and wrong is. They are things you are supposed to know simply by being alive. My dad had a horrible childhood filled with belt buckle beatings and humiliation, and he rarely ever even raised his voice to me my whole life.

There's nothing that churns my stomach more than when I hear "Corporal punishment worked in MY household, and old methods work best! Why wouldn't it work on MY kids?"...except it DIDN'T work on you, and you're an asshole just like the person who inflicted it on you in the first place. Who the fuck has ever ENJOYED being beaten by their parents, and where can I find them so I can laugh in their face at their lies?

As for the bitch in that article, I hope the hyper-retarded whorehouse bitch gets turned into a prison cuisine buffet until she takes her last breath. Force-fisted dyke sandwiches for everybody!!!!!!

Anyhoo, more photos to anger ya'll:

[​IMG]

I pray this one's set up:
    [​IMG]