Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Anal sex is like spinach...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nom Chompsky, Dec 4, 2013.

?

Anal sex or spinach?

1. Anal sex

17 vote(s)
    24.3%
  2. Spinach

20 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. Both, with spinach first

8 vote(s)
    11.4%
  4. Both, with anal first

10 vote(s)
    14.3%
  5. Neither

8 vote(s)
    11.4%
  6. I would like to eat spinach with Nom

7 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Focus: What did you hate as a kid that you've grown to enjoy as you've aged?

Alt-focus: What did you always think it would be better than it was?

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Focus:

Museums. Don't get me wrong, I liked "interactive" museums like science centres and the like but thought places like history and art museums were dull, now I love them. We have the Ford museum not far from here and it is amazing and well worth more than one view.

3. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

Focus: Potatoes. I refused to eat potatoes as a kid (except for french fries) and would not even try them. I think this may have been more childhood obstinance than any actual preceived dislike of the food itself. As an adult I like potatoes (aside from mashed potatoes) and eat them often. Probably more often than I should even.

Next on my list is onions. Onions I truly did dislike as a kid and I think it's because the flavor was simply too strong for me. As an adult I find them much milder than I remember when I ate them as a kid.

Alt Focus: Sex. I promise I'm not going durbanite on y'all, but I've never enjoyed sex, nor have I had a pleasurable blow job. I point to these two facts as the primary contributors to my epic dry spell.

4. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Always hated spicy food growing up, especially buffalo chicken. Now it's a dietary staple.

Always thought sushi would be better. If I wanted to put some runny mush that tastes like fish and seaweed in my mouth, I'd eat out my ex girlfriend.

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Seconded I do not get suishi. I always thought of it as an "it " or. "Scene " food. I never found it appetizing or filling. And it's expensive, too. However, I know people who would eat it night and day if they could.

6. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Are you asking us in the poll if we hated anal sex as a child? Then, yes, I believe anyone that had anal sex as a child would hate it. But, man, the gifts Uncle Stu would give us after to keep our little secret were pretty sweet. It's awesome being the only kid on the block with a 4x4 Go Wheels. Too bad it hurt too much to sit in it.

I think most of these are food related. Brussel sprouts and pesto sauce and such. Half the problem was dear mom had no idea how to cook some of this stuff properly so it came out smelling and tasting like wet farts in a sauna. The other problem is some idiot saying "Oh, you wouldn't like that" instead of letting me find out for myself. Also, your tastebuds are still developing going into adulthood; it's natural you enjoy different things.

Also, dressing up. I look damn good in a suit.

Star Wars, Steven Segal movies, baseball cards, everything on the snack aisle, hard candy, soda.

Christ, I really hate Star Wars. All of them.

7. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Focus: Fish. I used to hate salmon as a kid. My mom used to cook it all the time and I hated it. It really didn't change when I grew up as an adult. It just turned out my mom was terrible at cooking fish. Everything else she made was great, so my logic transferred my dislike to the fish.

Alt-Focus: Because of the above, I avoided sushi like the plague. But then I started eating fish I was like "Oh sushi will also be good!" Heard all the hype in the world. Gf was from Cali, had friends that traveled, and they found in place in Chicago they considered quality. I had it and it was just like "okay." It is just something I'll never avoid, but I'll never think of eating. If its in front of me I'll eat it, but if I'm hungry and there are 50 things in front of me and sushi is one of them, the thought will never pop into my head.

8. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse

One food that I hated as a kid and still hate as an adult is meatloaf. I literally can't think of a more foul food; it's the only thing I've ever tried that I actually hated so much I threw up less than 10 seconds after swollowing it. Even the smell makes me naseous, and it's also visually very unappealing.

9. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm just glad you didn't post a gif of spinach in somebody's ass. Because, I know you searched for one.

Live theatre, opera, symphonies, etc. I think mostly that had to do with not being able to sit still for that long.

Responsibility.

10. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have to post that I just ate spinach.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I should probably stand behind a chicken wire barricade before saying this but here goes:

I never ate meatloaf until I lived with my wife. When I told her, she pointed at me and screamed "WITCH!!!" Seriously, my parents were always either barbecuing or making stir-fry. I didn't even know what the hell it came from, I thought it was a roast of some kind. Whoosh.

I think it's good, it's basically a giant weird hamburger cousin but the amount of prep work never seems to be worth the payoff.

12. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Voted spinach first, because I'm like Popeye. One can of spinach and she isn't sitting for a week.

13. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Focus Beer. I remember trying my dads beer as a kid and hated it, now I think more highly of it. Aside from that sushi, as a kid I couldn't comprehend eating raw fish, now I like it.

Alt Champagne. Growing up it looks glamorous but I've never had a glass and thought dam that was good.

14. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

Alt-focus: When I was a kid, I used to always beg my dad for shitty cereal that's basically dessert (especially cocoa puffs). He'd only let me have it when we were on vacation, and I'd always threaten that as soon as I got to college I was going to eat chocolate cereal every day. The day my dad dropped me off at college and I was unpacking my things, I found that he hid a box of cocoa puffs in one of my bags and, admittedly, got pretty excited. I don't think I could even finish the box. I still have a sweet tooth and everything, but those cereals are so gross now.

15. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Mushrooms.

Not the magic kind, just the button and portabello type.

Something that looks so slimy and disgusting is actually very, very delicious.

16. crazy asian

crazy asian
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Me too. And onions, peppers, chili, turkey, ginger ale, apple pie, anything spicy... I was a picky eater back then. Now I eat almost everything.

I just started liking beer this year. I'm 24, so just pretend I was still a kid last year.

Foie gras too. Still think the idea is gross, but damn it's good.

Alt focus: I always thought I'd pick up smoking. I did try it a few times. Can't handle it.

17. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah lots of vegetables. Carrots and celery are the big two. I still don't like them a whole lot plain, say, on a platter with dip or something, but I fucking love them in food.

Alt focus:

Driving. I think a turned into a grandma driver about a year and a half after I got my license (hell I had to get some energy out, I did get a stick after all). Since then driving is just a fucking chore, maybe because I have a stick. I'll admit my brother bought a porsche and I was tickled driving it around acting like a rally racer for a while, but cars were really just not my thing. I really like driving on long road trips but thats about it. Random commuting sucks balls but not as badly as public transit I guess.

18. wilder111

wilder111
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

fuck that.

Driving a stick is an art form. It's about responding to external stimuli and coaxing the optimum output from the engine. it's a pleasure, melding human and machine. anyone can drive balls-to-the-wall for a short time, but can you heel-toe the perfect clutch gear-shift? Can you keep you vehicle happy in slow as molasses traffic? Probably not. Porsche builds cars to be driven by people who LIKE driving cars; not driving fast, or drifting, but who like hugging the curves, dropping a gear, hearing the exhaust, and feeling the thrill of being slammed into the seat, driving.

I'm not advocating unsafe driving, but the stick is going the way of the buffalo, and it's a travesty. you wanna keep your kid from texting while driving? get them a stick. keep their dumbass friends from driving your car? stick(since none of those other lazy parents are gonna teach their kids how to drive a real car).

19. JoeCanada

JoeCanada
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Thought coffee was gross until I was 22, thought hot sauce made everything worse until I was 23. Now I can't survive without either. I sincerely don't understand how I ever enjoyed breakfast when I was younger.

Oh, yes, and driving stick. Seemed like a big pointless hassle before I learned, now I have a blast driving my Jeep around the city. Slow moving stop and go traffic is the only exception, that can get to be a pain in the ass after a while.

20. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse

Unfortunately this is why I switched to an automatic. My fun car is a stick, but my daily driver is an automatic.