Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

All I want for Christmas...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by $100T2, Nov 7, 2009.

1. numeric

numeric
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I already know that I'll be getting one of my Dad's Marlin 336C 30-30s. And he's also made DVD copies of every episode of MST3K for me.

2. Will-Furry

Will-Furry
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I'll be in boot camp, so hopefully they'll give us an extra hour of sleep. Other than that, I don't really need anything else. I'm going to buy my friend (Who isn't a hillbilly and doesn't listen to country music) a banjo this year, because he said he would learn to play it and it makes me smile to picture that.

Since I've gotten older than 13 I've kind of stopped caring about Christmas. 4th of July and Halloween are much cooler holidays in my opinion.

3. BaseballGuyCAA

BaseballGuyCAA
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Focus: My iPod has lasted me a good four years, but a paltry 2 gigs of memory is not nearly enough for my music library. I'm hoping for an upgrade.

Similarly, after five years of faithful service, my external hard drive has ceased to be able to load onto my computer. And barring any PMs from board members who know how to get them to work when they won't fire up, the damn thing is shot to hell. And needs replacement.

(For those wondering, yes my entire music library was on my external hard drive. But a track list was also on iTunes. Two intense days of torrenting, and I'll be back to full strength.)

Alt-Focus: Since I turn 21 a week before Christmas and all of her friends have already done so, I'm getting my girlfriend a fake ID so she isn't left behind when everyone goes out. Assuming I can come up with the money for it. Otherwise, I'll go the sappy-romantic route and cook her a candlelit dinner or something of that nature

4. awwwSNAP

awwwSNAP
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

As a destitute college student, I'm relying on all kinds of cool things from my folks and relatives this year. My birthday is 2 weeks before Christmas, so I get to combine presents from both. So my folks are sending me on a week-long snowboard trip to Colorado, and I'm pretty pumped for that. I think I can count on a couple hundred dollars from my grandparents, and if I can't convince my sister to buy me Modern Warfare 2 in exchange for Mario Kart Wii, I will be purchasing that. I'm also asking for a desk chair, bedside light, griddle, and double boiler, because I have finally realized the value of practical presents. I haven't fallen so far that I'm hoping for socks though.

5. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I want toytoy88 to get his farm back. Or at least have him get away with torching the place. Pictures of that would be awesome.

Really, I have a tough time coming up with a Christmas list because I buy myself everything I want/need. I can usually count on one of my aunts for a fresh supply of socks, but I broke down and bough a couple packs last week. 3 months of searching for the pair with the least amount of holes every morning got on my nerves. Now the garbage in my bedroom looks like 40 tube socks were on the wrong end of a marathon jerk off session.

6. rezy

rezy
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I want a 26" flat screen tv, an xbox 360, or a real job so I can stop serving tables and move into NYC and out of my parent's house.

7. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

8. jordan_paul

jordan_paul
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

All im asking for this year is the new Scent Lok Vertigo camouflage jacket, pants and face mask for bow hunting deer. Its pretty sweet, the white in the camo pattern breaks up your profile when your in the tree stand. Heres what it looks like:

[​IMG]

Other then that Ill just be content with socks and Terry's chocolate oranges.

9. Forest Ranger

Forest Ranger
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

that does look pretty dirty

Last year I was given a 12 gauge shotgun for christmas, so to continue the trend this year, I am asking for a sword. Call me crazy, but I just love knives, and I have yet to own a sword.