Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

All I want for Christmas is...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by $100T2, Nov 19, 2010.

1. The Beer Baron

The Beer Baron
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I find myself in the same boat. Anything I want that's affordable, I own. Unless I don't have room - like that 10" DeWalt table saw I keep eyeballing. Is it too much to ask for a 3000sq.ft. shop just to have a place to put some tools?

This year things are a little different. Normally I buy stuff all year as I see it, thinking "Hey mom/dad would love that" and drop $50 here and there, but this year I've been working a 4 day work week, and the extra $50 just hasn't been around when I see something. There's also the new girlfriend that has a whole need/want outlook on life. She has the things she needs but won't buy things she wants because she's frugal as fuck and they aren't "necessities". I have no idea what to get her but I'm pretty sure her gift to me is my first child.

2. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

3. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm going to be even less specific: Sex. From either gender.

4. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No no, that's entirely different. Hotwheelz literally wants a vagina. Possibly pickled, in a jar.

5. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It seems we have mutual interests, cup of pink.

6. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm kinda stuck on what to get the new GF. We haven't been together long, and we're still at the point where we don't know exactly what each other has or doesn't have. I also don't want to give her a gift card or anything like that, especially for the first Christmas. That's what I'm thinking I'll give her a cooking class from a place near where I live. They're super fun (I did one with my Mom once), there is great food and wine, and it's pretty high class. I think she'd really enjoy it. It's a little more than what I wanted to spend, $150 for two people, but it's worth it. I'm going to give her two people's worth so she can bring a friend.

Anyone have any ideas?

I'll probably get her one more really small thing too just haven't figured that out yet.

7. Tuesday

Tuesday
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

You're penis? *rimshot*

Really all I want this year is rent and tuition $$. My mom just got me 2 new suits (bogo at Men's Wearhouse? I'll take it!) which is pretty awesome. There's a couple smaller things like I want a new Carhartt jacket, since mine was stolen 2 winters ago. Other than that I'm pretty easy to please. I enjoy seeing a bunch of friends and family more than any gift they could get me. Of course, a case of beer or a bottle of booze is always appreciated

8. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Alt Focus: My grandparents on my father's side used to give my brother and me rocks for Christmas.

Rocks.

He was a serious rock hound and figured that young kids would really enjoy sitting around looking at a piece of quartz. At least it's better than dented cans of soup and vegetables.

Focus: Other than cash, there's not really anything I want. Except to get freaking laid. I'm pretty sure I've gotten my virginity back by now. I'd even settle for getting pegged.

9. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Honestly since getting my first job at 15 the whole magic of Christmas has basically been lost. If I want something that much Ill just save for it and buy it now instead of waiting. Unlike most I do actually like getting clothes for christmas. My mom started the joke of buying a new set of fresh underwear and socks each year. New fluffy socks are the fucking shit and new underwear without holes in the taint area is nice (anyone else get this in their boxers? my taint must be as rough as sand paper because this area always wears down really fast, wtf). She also has a really good sense of style so she usually gets me nice sweaters and jackets that I like and that fit.

This year I got a new suite and a few new tailored shirts as a Christmas/Birthday combo, as well as some living money. I stayed in for Thanksgiving and just ate some Skyline Chili. Thats about as close to home as I can get here in Shanghai. I don't see anything big for Christmas.

Like some others getting laid would be nice. Of coarse like I said before it is just easier to work for it on your own rather than hoping somebody is just going to give it out to you in the Christmas spirit. I bungled my best chance with my drunk texting this weekend. Doh! I nominate the sexy christmas outfit as another top fantasy.

10. travdiddy84

travdiddy84
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

All I want for Christmas is a collection of The Wonder Years on DVD. Sadly, it doesn't look like that will ever happen because of fucking music copyright issues. Remember all the awesome old songs that were in every episode? Yeah, the rights to use all those songs would have to be renegotiated, making each disk cost roughly $300.

For now, I have to settle for recording it on DVR on some shitty network on Digital Cable.

11. Stealth

Stealth
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A nice vibrator.

12. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Cool gift idea:

Philips 7-inch portable dvd player. There's a second screen, and it mounts to the headrests in your car so you can dock it there too.
    Amazon has them for $130

13. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I know I'm a few days late here, but maybe you still have time...

Best gift for a girlfriend, new or old (used?) is... pajamas. Not sexy Pajamas, just REALLY nice pajama pants. See, chicks are generally fairly lazy, and enjoy lounging around in comfortable pants all day long.

14. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My husband's birthday is on January 10th so his birthday gift is also his Christmas gift this year: 2 tickets to see Ron White in February. It was more than I wanted to spend but he will be so happy!

I don't really care if I get anything. There's nothing that I really want right now.

15. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My Christmas came early: Got a new iPod Nano, the little matchbook-sized one with the clip. I clipped it to the AUX connector in the truck and it's easily accessible and frees up a cupholder. Just in time for a 5 hour road trip next week. All is right with the world again.

16. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just a little respect (a highly underrated early '00s band):

#56 iczorro, Dec 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  17. gogators

gogators
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd like for my wife to get healthy.

About two years ago she developed Fibromyalgia AND acid reflux. Since then she's gone from 5'2" 110-115 lbs(depending on the season) to 5'2" 85-90 lbs. She's on medication for both but is still unable to gain weight, hold down food or do much of anything.

On top of that, she's got bronchitis right now.

A new rifle would be nice too.

18. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Superpowers. I'm pretty flexible on type. I mean, I have preferences, but really, isn't any superpower better than no superpower?

In previous years, in order to celebrate the important holiday of Festivus, my brother and I have invented traditions. For example, rather than give gifts for Festivus, we stole household items, put them in a box, and gave my parents their own stuff back.

Wonder where your left slipper went? Right here!

For some reason, I found this hilarious at the time. In retrospect, I'm not entirely sure why. I was an annoying child.

19. LatinGroove

LatinGroove
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I never got much stuff as a child because I grew up in a Jehovah's Witness household (yeah yeah). It probably sounds cheesy but all I want is for my son to have a good Christmas.

20. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Heh, do you need the rifle just in case you have to put her down?