Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Age Difference

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ghettoastronaut, Jul 3, 2012.

1. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If she's 16 I'm Andre The Giant. Who goes to a plastic surgeon and asks for the Courtney Love?

That "girl" is either high out of her mind, or completely faking an image. In this case, that image is called "interesting person." They're both creeping the fuck out of me with taut, cosmetically rendered facial expressions, and dazed, blunted affect. Percy has seen better days; he should have been nicer to Mr. Jingles.

The old/young dynamic doesn't imply some preternatural relationship. It can, but it's not a hallmark. A controlling, or over-bearing, one occurs because one of the individuals happens to have the attributes of a controlling person. A calm, old fucker can impart wisdom and patience on a youth, healthily, just as much as any relationship is sexual. Chemistry is chemistry. If the old fart can keep up, who gives a damn. I would absolutely bring an older woman out to meet my friends.

But it's the sex that's bothering everyone isn't it? Luckily, I don't have an answer. There's no definitive answer. To me, at least, when the old person is paying the other's bills is when their intentions are dubious at best.

Note, the last older woman I met was batshit and perpetually drunk (also painfully boring otherwise). I wouldn't tolerate that nonsense in a 25 year old, not going to in a 39 year old. Also found out she eventually fucked 2 of my other friends. Going for the trifecta?

2. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, bet that bitch was raised in the day care system.

Now, I could see it as a straight line gold digger case if it weren't for the fact that the dude is only maybe one step above working actor, that is, not working a side job at Denny's to make ends meet. I mean if Jerry Seinfeld or George Clooney came and asked if they could date/marry my pre-18 year old daughter I might be cool with it. Probably have to horse trade on what seasons I could stay at their Tuscan villas on lake Como.

3. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

In case you had any doubts, here's her music video that was apparently filmed in a swamp.

#163 Juice, Jul 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  4. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You guys are so mean. She's just looking for someone on her level because the guys her age are immature.

5. Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

And on that note.....I'm off to Whole Foods.

6. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I should feel sad or something, but what I really feel is a strong urge to punch her in the face. I paused the first video halfway - couldn't take another empty giggle. I've never in my life seen something so preternaturally calculated to irritate me. Gonna have to remember that name.