Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Advice Board Disclaimer

Discussion in 'Advice Board' started by DrFrylock, Feb 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

I totally mean this pretentiously. I don't have to include a disclaimer for this section of The Idiot Board because I was smart enough to get a doctorate that doesn't make me liable for shit if I give you terrible advice. This is not to imply that my responses are better (or worse) than any one else's on this site, it just means that I don't have any training or anything to help you out. That said, please do not post questions about serious psychological or psychiatric issues (at least to me) here, such as suicide. Because that shit is just depressing and there is no way I, a complete Internet stranger, needs that kind of drama in my life. Thanks for having me as part of the The Idiot Board's Advice thread.

Any questions answered on TheIdiotBoard.com in no way implies or states any professional and/or therapeutic relationship between Dr. Albus Wulfric Percival Brian Frylock and the readers of the site. This sure as shit isn't a form of psychotherapy, counseling, or a mental health treatment or therapy of any kind, nor should it be used as a substitute for psychotherapy or other appropriate and necessary mental health treatments and services. If you think it could be, you need more help than TheIdiotBoard.com will ever provide. This will not prevent, cure, or treat any kind of medical, psychiatric, or psychological illness or problem, nor is it an emergency or clinical service of any kind. Even if I were a medical practitioner, I have no idea how I could physically, medically treat you over the Internet. I can't even see you. Real medicine isn't like on House, M.D., dumbass. Lisa Cuddy is not paying me $20 every time I can diagnose a patient without touching him/her. Not that I could diagnose you even if I could see you, because I'm not a medical doctor. I'm not even a psychological doctor. I push buttons for a living. Listening to anything I tell you is probably the worst idea you've had all month. That includes the time you thought maple syrup would go great on a bologna and cheese sandwich. In no event shall Albus Wulfric Percival Brian Frylock be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages) resulting from the use of this website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory. Because I do this shit for free anyway. Liability my ass.

JUICE EDIT: Now that the Advice Board is opened up, everything Frylock mentions applies to anyone giving or receiving advice going forward.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.