Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

A Rolling Drunk Gathers No Moss- 3/25/11

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sorry for your loss. That does suck, mostly for his little daughter. I hope she has lots of support from other family members.

And I guess I will be the first insensitive asshole to post in the drunk thread frivolously after all of that. Watching The Amazing Race, and while I think I can appreciate different cultures, I must say that India is a place that I would have to be dragged kicking and screaming to. So many people, all I can think of is how horribly it must smell.

2. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I've known a few people who've gone to India, and they've all said they'd never go back.

There was an episode of An Idiot Abroad that was set in India, and the way it was portrayed made me really not ever want to go there.

That being said, the new show Outsourced is fucking hilarious.

3. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I saw that Idiot Abroad. The most interesting part was the Babas, other than that I would have had a worse reaction than he did. As far as Outsourced, I appreciate a show that can be so non-PC in this overly PC world.

4. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A) What kind of name is Dachary? On a female? Holy shit.

B) I have spent all day watching auto racing. It has been an excellent day. Could Red Bull find even more drivers named Sebastian than they already have? Maybe if Mark Webber should change his name. All the Red Bull drivers named Sebastian (Sebastien?) did quite well for themselves this weekend.

C) I have a free helmet to use for my motorcycle course. Wearing it makes me feel like a) a badass, and b) like how when I was a kid and very badly wanted one of Michael Schumacher's race helmets because Michael Schumacher was fucking awesome (I am too young to have watched Ayrton Senna). The helmet smells like two-stroke exhaust on the inside.

With respect to toytoy (and I do mean it - I can say that I'm sorry but losing a child is grief beyond my capacity to fathom), frivolity in the face of anything is what idiots must do.

5. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was in India for a couple days, years ago. If I remember right, it was around Goa, on the west coast. Place sucked. Humid as shit, smelly. I played in the golf portion of our inter-Navy Captain's Cup, worst fairway I've ever fucking seen. It was like inch and a half tall crabgrass. Some of the fairways actually crossed each other, too.

That being said, the place they put him up in overlooking the Ganges, that looked pretty nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.