Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

"A beer for me, and a prostitute for my son."

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by effinshenanigans, Mar 18, 2010.

1. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The only thing a retarded girl needs to get laid is a posting on Craig's List.

I would help my retarded boy get laid:

-Hire the cheapest prostitute, because quite frankly, could he tell the difference?

-Build a soundproof room for his grunts and the skin slapping

-Buy him a cheap bottle of champaigne with a sippy cup

2. gfunk

gfunk
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I have an autistic son and while he is still young this isn't much of any issue at the moment, but I am acutely aware it's going to be. Even starting with the whole sex talk thing is going to be interesting.

When the time comes I will support my son. Whether it be putting in him touch with appropriate services that assist with this kind of thing or taking him down to the knock shop.

3. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Like me. Is there anything hotter than cripple sex? I think not. Hell, it's always a threesome, isn't it?

FOCUS: If I had a son I'd flat out ask him what he wanted, and then I'd make it happen. What I think of the situation doesn't mean jack and shit because the kid's had to lead a shittier life than I have and I reckon that karma owes him something for taking it on the chin since birth. Couple that with the fact that it was likely my fuckin' sperm that did it, and I owe this kid just about everything he wants.

If I had a daughter, I'm not so sure. To be honest, I simply can't picture having a daughter, handicapped or otherwise. I'd like to think my fiancee would handle that situation in the same manner I would for a son, but it's not something we've discussed, and it's not really a knee-jerk kind of thing where you can decide in a matter of minutes.

4. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh my god... It's like looking into my future.

On the one hand, I want to bitch slap your girlfriend. On the other, I can't really blame her for thinking that way. But why can't there be a sweet pretty girl? I mean, I'm sure the pretty girl would have more prospects, but all he'd have to do is beat out the other guys. I realize I may not be the most objective person when it comes to this, but I don't see why it's not possible. It's not like there isn't plenty of fucktarded guys out there.