Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

9/19/14 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Trust me, saying "hey chief" and having some on in the USA being offended because of Native American background is close to none. Hell Im thirty and don't think Ive seen a real honest to goodness Indian outside of our tour guide at The Little BigHorn. I guess your results might very depending on the part of the country your in. Saying "chief" will get you more in trouble as it is only used in a condescending manner most of the time and people might assume you are insulting them "Alright there chief, settle down."

2. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, here are the Rhianna leaks. This girl really, really likes to be naked. I think she can't bear the idea of someone not paying attention to her. It has to be pathological. She's naked on instagram, brazenly nude on magazine covers, and go figure her leaked files are all of her pretty awesome nipple ring.

http://imgur.com/a/fpAEs

4chan has a lot of the leaked stuff. If you want to even bother sifting through all that nonsense. Once again I am conflicted at looking at this batch of photos. I feel terribly bad for Jennifer Lawrence and Vanessa Hudgens. But goodness they are attractive.

3. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Apparently Jennifer Lawrence likes to be naked too. Did that girl ever take a cell phone photo of her unnaked breast?

4. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Who doesn't like being naked?

I like her more because of the leaks. Sucker that those were all supposed to be private, but she seems even more awesome and fun in all the ones I saw.

Did anybody see Ike Taylor's arm break? Yuck.

5. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Actually, yes, and those photos were part of the leaks. Easy mistake to make, though, as I'm sure nobody really cared about those photos.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Ladies...

Attached Files:

7. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Phhft, not even close to the Original.

[​IMG]

8. Nersesian

Nersesian
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

This.

*puts on non-profit hat*

Mods, delete if you think this hampers discussion, but I might be able to build on this just a bit.
    So the NFL is setup like an ideal non-profit. Keep in mind non-profit ≠ charity. Non-profits operate in something of a reverse Christmas tree design when compared to traditional companies, where the power is top down. In the non-profit world, the power is traditionally bottom up. (heh)

CEO
    / \
    VP VP

vs.

Team Team
    \ /
    NFL

The NFL collects X percentage of profit from the teams and which pays for shit like salaries, conference room tables and gold pianos. The rest is spent on shit for the team's benefit - negotiation, arbitration, congressional representation and licensing. At the end of the year, the bottom line has to read zero. There are no reserves which are not spent on something and this structure is intended to shield organizations from undue tax scrutiny. When something jumps off at a team level, the NFL is under the gun to keep that sweet profit train rolling and is obligated to act in the best interests of its teams, which feed its revenue stream. People look at the NFL and act surprised why they don't make the most moral decisions, when that simply isn't their function. Their function is to enforce ownership contracts and mitigate any issues impacting the team level. If the owners wanted to enforce these types of agreements (hey you guys, stop beating your significant others under risk of Y punishment) they could. The NFL serves at the pleasure of the owners who drive internal policy. Of course Goodell has the bully pulpit option, but I would assume his song and dance is wearing a bit thin with the owners who expect him to predict the news cycle and head it off at the pass.

I'm really curious as to how this whole Redskins thing is going to play out. Dan Snyder isn't going to give the name up without a fight and has been making moves here locally to build a new stadium for more than a year. ALL the drawings that have come out of his office are covered in Redskins logos and he's been spending a fair amount of cash to convince everyone the team name isn't that racist. This has larger implications than just the name with DC gearing up for a 2024 Olympic bid. At this point, I think Snyder just doesn't want to change the letterhead. Business cards are expensive yo.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/ ... story.html

I'm still waiting on my Carolina Crackers jersey to become a reality. I'll wear it proudly in my own home with the blinds drawn and deny it exists to anyone who asks.

Edit - For those of you interested in a more comprehensive 501(3)(c) taxation breakdown from a CPA (I am not):

http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterjreill ... ems-silly/

9. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What about Boxing Day?

I tried to get a girl to do the reverse Christmas tree once, but she was not down.

10. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

Re: What about Boxing Day?

It's because you're old. She was probably afraid you'd hurt yourself.

So the honeymoon is over for my daughter and her roommate. She's been texting me furiously all morning complaining what a pig her roommate is (she sent picture) and sleeps all damn day. She's not one to keep quiet so I imagine I should get some popcorn because it's going to get good. I mean, bad for her, but probably pretty funny for me. And that's what really matters.

But the absolute best part is that she said she completely understands my frustration now at her lack of motivation over the summer. Just reflect a moment on that. She's saying...I was right. Um, thanks for telling me something I already knew. This parenting stuff is so easy.

11. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How long did this take?

12. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

13. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

14. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I know. I mean, I'm so old I have a kid in college. Oh, wait, not that's you.

Man, how F'd up is your request when plastic surgeons refer to ethics? Seriously, though, they'll do surgeries to give a girl 54 double D boobs, but not a third boob? They'll remove a dude's penis because he wants to be a woman, but they won't add a boob? It is time for another healthcare overhaul when it's this hard for a girl to simply get a third boob installed.

15. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I love this because I love that movie. I also love this because now I am noticing the dude right behind him sniffing a leg. I need to watch it again so I can see what other things that guy gets up to in the background.

16. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

17. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So she thinks that will do the trick, huh? Has this woman ever even met a man? That's like me aquiring washboard abs and several million dollars in the hopes I'll be unattractive to women*.

*FYI for all of you Tibettes, there is little to no chance of either of these happening. But it doesn't hurt to hedge your bets by getting in my good graces now while I'm fat and middle class.

18. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

God, stop it, I'm getting all moist.

19. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

That's a defense mechanism old people use. Called deflection. Now that you recognize it maybe you can be on your way to recovery.

You're welcome. Free of charge too!

I heard there's an implant shortage in Venezuela I believe. Whatever will they do?!

20. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Incontinence?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.