Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

9/13/13 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Sep 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caseykasem

caseykasem
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My brother currently attends A&M and told me students were selling their student tickets for $300-$400 to other students.

2. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

They got offered 800/ticket in the parking lot, and they don't even seem to have good tickets. Instead they got to pay 100 for parking because the lot was full. Here is the picture from the stadium:

[​IMG]

3. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Is this player the announcer keeps talking about named "clit-n-dicks"? I keep cracking the hell up at this ridiculousness.

4. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The middle one has three friends spending the night tonight for his birthday. 4 nine year old boys in my house until sometime tomorrow. This is going to blow.

5. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

A friend gave up his holiday inn room for $1800. He reserved it for $800.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Have you ever noticed you never see James Spader and John Lithgow in the same place anymore?

Same dude.

7. wilder111

wilder111
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

did anyone see the Tennessee/Oregon game? Jesus, i don't know if I've ever seen worse colors. neon yellow/orange, like a sorority girl's vomit during Mardi Gras.

8. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fucking ESPN is down here, just audio no video, fuck this, I want to watch the game you fucks.

Anybody got video on the Gamecocks?

9. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Anytime the aggies lose, I literally get a rock hard boner.

If you're from Texas and have ever met anyone who attended A&M, you'd understand.

10. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Watching the Alabama game, it was hard for me to say who I wanted to lose more. Bama is annoying as fuck and so is Manziel.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

So do college games cost as much as NFL to see live down there? It's just insane profit, with how packed they are.

I saw a game at the Big House years ago and it was insane. It was a satellite dish with 100,000 drunk people piled on top of each other.

12. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

I agree with this. They're obnoxious sheep. A good chunk of my cousins went there. It was nauseating listening to their rationalization of A&M joining the SEC to "make a statement and come out of UT's shadow" and how superior they are to UT in every way. The only thing GRAND about A&M is the inferiority complex.

13. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A&M isn't a bad school for its intended purposes. But much of their programs are obviously geared towards agricultural stuff. Because of that limitation, it will never be comparable to UT.

14. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

I hate to detract from the conversation but I have a laundry-related dilemma. I washed a black and white dress that I love and the black dye has run onto the white fabric. Is there any way to fix this? I guess I usually washed it in cold water and this time I washed it in hot or something fucking stupid like that.

15. Durbanite

Durbanite
    Expand Collapse
    Eeyore

Weymouth, U.K. (formerly Durban, South Africa)
    My downstairs neighbours obviously think no-one needs to sleep at 4 A.M.. They could have played something good at least, but, no, loud house tracks that make the windows vibrate.

Fucksakes.

Is anyone else awake here?

Not sure. Maybe dry cleaning it may be your only option, if it can be dry cleaned. I've had clothes do this to me before, even in cold water - colours that run into other colours just end up in the trash. Sorry.

16. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd say buy another identical dress, problem solved.

17. The Dread Pirate

The Dread Pirate
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

This is exactly how Virginia Tech is. They have hundreds of thousands of rabid fans with a chip on their shoulder because they constantly compare themselves to UVA. Sure, VT has a better football team, but that's the only aspect of their school that is above average. They are literally one of the worst public universities in the state but constantly feel the need to compare themselves to UVA (the top public school in the country) because it's only an hour down the road.

I think 90% of the rage from VT fans towards UVA comes from the fact that VT is a safety school for kids who didn't get into tech. I can only imagine A&M has the same "well I never wanted to be in your club anyways!" feel towards UT that VT has towards UVA. Football is their compensation device.

18. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dye the whole thing black? Or, maybe cut a hole where the ass is, nobody will notice the runs.

19. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

I'm not even a UT fan so much as I am an anti-aggie fan. I spent one glorious year attending college in austin (st. edwards) before brain tumor happened and I was forced to move back home to San Antonio.

That being said, if I got a pass and could kill one person, it would be any aggie who participated in their damn yell practices. I swear that's a cult damn near scientology. On the scale of hatred, I would legitimately compare any die-hard aggie to any die-hard of any religious cult.

It's that fucking bad.

I say the bonfire went wrong. Should have burned the whole fucking school down.

20. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I guess you could say the only fans I really don't like are fucking Badgers. What is it with moving to Madison and becoming an asshole? My girlfriend went to the University of Nebraska and they are insane over football in Lincoln but manage to be decent people. At least half of the Minnesota students would leave football games by the 3rd quarter once they sobered up or if we were losing so I can't speak for my own school.

In other news I am sitting in my parent's garage, drinking my dad's beer and hanging out with my dog. Good times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.