Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

9/13/13 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Sep 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Also, if you brine the chop it will have way more flavor as well as moisture.

2. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have yet to be to a steak house that can match venison tenderloin or backstrap straight from the animal. The taste and tenderness can not be beat. Dry aged steak doesn't have shit on it.

3. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Guys, chicken bombs. Pound chicken breasts thin, roll them up with cheddar and cream cheese and jalapenos, wrap it up tight with bacon, and then baste with BBQ sauce repeatedly while you grill it. You will not be disappointed.

4. VanillaGorilla

VanillaGorilla
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think I found your girlfriend's titties.

[​IMG]

5. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He did say she didn't wear makeup while performing. That appears to be her casual attire. My money is still on bear.

6. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Re: 9/13/13 WDT NSFW

That picture makes my dick move

Nice tits Shegirl

7. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

1. I saw the same image on GIS.

2. She burned that bacon, so fuck her.

8. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So in the process of internet house searching, I've come to the realization that some people just have no fucks to give when it comes to presenting (staging) their homes for sale. Jesus fuck.
    And...there are quite a few homes that look like a can of rainbow easter egg dye exploded inside. Whuuuuu...

9. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hot bacon grease can be quite painful when it spatters out of the pan onto bare skin. Which is why i started wearing pants in the kitchen.

10. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He was amusing when he was younger, partially cause you kind of expected it from some rare talent who suddenly had fame and millions of dollars, and it was harmless. I remember a story about him after the last Winter Olympics where he was at the Pink Elephant in NYC staggering around and fell into Will I Am's lap when he went over to try to introduce himself to the Black Eyed Peas at their table...ALL WHILE WEARING HIS MEDAL. It was hilarious and made me like the dude. But its gotten old and he's just an asshole. I used to be really friendly with the daughter of the Hawks' old GM, Dale Tallon, and she was buddies with Kane as they were the same age. And when he would be out without us, he'd be the typical blackout, loudmouth asshat. I don't even have cool "Hanging out with an NHL star" stories cause he was basically a nuisance by the time he'd run into us. And, despite seemingly having an attractive gf now, dude pulled some of the most mediocre hookups ever by a star athlete. Needs to take a lesson from Toews in laying low and slaying smokeshows.

Unrelated, Riot Fest is this weekend in Chicago. Its basically a throwback to my college years and all its pop punk glory. Reunited Blink-182 is tomorrow night which may be interesting, as well as Taking Back Sunday provided they play older material. However, Sunday features The Replacements closing the festival, AFI, Against Me, and most importantly, Brand New, who has been my favorite band since I was 18 and who I havent seen in a few years. They are supposedly working on a new album, so hopefully they play some new stuff. Last time I saw them, they absolutely crushed it. Ive seen them everywhere from Lolla to a show at a hole in Chicago with 200 people, should be a blast. Im giddy thinking about it

#30 JWags, Sep 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  11. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You have no idea until you start looking..

We have been looking at a mix between foreclosure homes and owner occupied homes like anyone else house shopping, now foreclosure homes I expected to be fucked in some ways, but homes that people actually live in?

I am simply amazed that people put NO effort into selling at all, we walked into a house last weekend with orange kitchen cabinets, bright orange too.

Only one home was cleaned and ready for a walk through, the owner had left a card with cold soda and fresh cookies on the kitchen table thanking us for looking at her home.

12. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm talking dirty dishes in the sink, clothes everywhere, cleaning supplies, toys, litter boxes, whatever...and just GROSS. It's crazy

13. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think it also depends where you are looking and your price range. I know here in Houston, houses in the 200-300k range are selling super fucking fast. Like, you bid on the house before you see it fast. If you head towards the better parts of town inside the inner loop highway, houses sell in under an hour sometimes.

14. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's getting bad here in Charlotte and surrounding areas, all price ranges are going really fast, we are looking in 110-120 range and they sell within 2 days if the insides have been updated.

We have an offer in on a foreclosure now but I am not hopefull, there are 6 more people with offers in on it as well.

15. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Out of curiosity, since I will be selling a house in a couple months, would you take a house that needed minor updates at 10k-15k under market value, or do you want it ready to go at market value?

I'm leaning towards not updating appliances because I hate making phonecalls and finding a way to dispose of an old washer is nearly impossible in the sticks.

16. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Personally, I would rather get a deal on a house that I could move into and update at my leisure. Like, assuming your appliances work, it wouldn't be a problem for me. A lot of the more expensive updates are very dependent on personal taste anyway so it would almost be a shame to put 15k in updating your kitchen and bathrooms and have me, a prospective buyer, wholly unimpressed.

But me, I am sort of cheap and am a planner, so maybe the majority of people would disagree.

17. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Haha, yes that was my first thought when I saw that pic. I wanted to fold my arms over my breasts, like when dudes cross their legs.

Why did someone have to bring up schnitzel? I love schnitzel, and there are no freaking German restaurants in this town!!! I am not interested in making it myself, I want it to be served to me by someone in lederhosen with an oompah band playing in the background.

18. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't mind doing cosmetic work like painting and the like, and if a kitchen needs updating - it's not unreasonable at all to be okay wth doing that.

Except when someone deluded enough to have these and other issues wants to sell at "full value" and doesn't make allowances

I'm looking in the Anne Arundel Co area.

19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Remember to translate when reading the house descriptions.

"Cute" means small. "Quaint" means old and small. "Large, spacious and cavernous" means small.

"Needs TLC".... Like Ralph Fiennes in The English Patient.

"We'll lit" means the 5,000,009 candlewatt searchlight for the asylum across your street shines through your windows at night.

20. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wasabi pickles are fucking delicious.

Cozy and comforting are two of my favorites.

I also like when the house is shot with a fisheye lens, and you can't get a feel for the room. I love zillow tho, and MLS, because there are usually measurements.

I found a GREAT house in Baltimore - overall updated and really well done - and the schools are complete shit. So that sucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.