Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

9/13/13 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Sep 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

[​IMG]
    I'm hungry this morning so I thought a food related theme would be good. Then I thought what's the bestest? Bacon! *thinkingmore* Wait a second...BACON AND CHEESE!!! Google burped this up.

I think it's grilled cheese sandwiches with bacon and between I think there's a burger or two?? And more bacon and more cheese.

2. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That looks awesome...and should come with angioplasty.

3. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was thinking about grilling some thick cut pork chops tonight... so now I should stuff them with bacon and cheese first?

4. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just came back from buying 9lbs of bacon to prepare to make 14 Bacon Explosions. The only difference with mine is that we do flavors. Mexican: Use pepper bacon, chorizo and 3 cheese mexican blend in the middle. Breakfast: Maple bacon, breakfast sausage, scrambled eggs and hash browns, smother in sausage gravy. Greek: Lamb sausage and feta cheese. In addition to that, I was able to procure a few cheap whole fresh sides and have been curing them for the past two weeks in preparation of smoking my own bacon tomorrow.

5. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Can we get back to the part where Dixie is fucking a juggalo? When you're done, does she quench her thirst with a big can of Faygo?

And thus ends my knowledge of Juggalos.

6. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

Those are oysters wrapped in bacon, deep fried and then drizzled with melted butter. That piece of toast on the bottom is worth a year off your life.

7. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What is this fascination with pork chops? They are the toughest, driest, nastiest part of the pig. It's like eating the hoof. Unless you cut them into cutlets, pound those out real thin, coat them in panko, fry them in more pig, and wear some leiderhosen while you eat like a German.

Schnitzel and Cordon Bleu are where it is at. What is German Cordon Bleu you may ask?

Ham and Swiss Cheese stuffed inside pork cutlets so thin they're almost transparent, then fried in lard LIKE A BOSS.

[​IMG]

*drops mic*

8. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Because they are awesome and they are only dry if you screw up while cooking them.

Why are T-bones not called beef chops? It's basically the same cut as a pork, lamb, or veal chop.

9. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He may be a sloppy mess off the ice, but my god Patrick Kane has filthy mitts...

#9 JWags, Sep 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  10. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

[​IMG]
    Dennys has a Maple Bacon Sundae? Wha?

11. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Lets not, especially because she isn't a Juggalo, and doesn't even wear makeup when she's in character... Let's change the subject.

I love me some Joan Jett, with her tiny boobs and radiant eyes.

She has the same body-type and height as Clown Girl

And about Denny's Maple Bacon sundae: Li'l Bandit and I tried one a few weeks ago. Good stuff.

#11 dixiebandit69, Sep 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  12. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I made this pumpkin torte to make sure it was good enough for Thanksgiving and it works.

In other news I testified against mr. I wear redsilk pants and ask the bartender for cocaine, then tell the cops my name is fuck you and go to jail guy yesterday, and yes I used curse words on the stand. It was fun.

Attached Files:

13. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

[​IMG]
    How about boobs AND bacon?

14. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know about pork chops maybe Ive never had them cooked right but Im with Black Jesus tough, tasteless, cuts of meat. I don't get how they can be the same cut that is so juicy and tender on other quadrupeds.

So Ive started listening to Loveline again since they now release the new episodes as a podcast. I also listen to the classic ones with Adam Carolla. I have to sympathize with AudreyMonroe the people calling in, then and now, can be next to retarded when it comes to sex advice and issues. A lot of these drooling idiots are grown ass adults too not just teenagers, though the teenagers take the cake on full on retard. You would think instant access to the amount of information the internet provides, which is on almost every single phone and computers would have helped things out a little. There is no discernible difference between 1996 and today. Scary shit.

15. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Are those your boobs, Shegirl?

16. caseykasem

caseykasem
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

Yes indeed. Just as long as the douchey sloppy mess version of him doesn't spill into the dressing room, I've got no problem with it.

17. thabucmaster

thabucmaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

She's like eight feet tall, there's no way her boobs would be that close to the stove.

18. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Why not.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm not even that big of a bacon fan. It has to be incorporated into something; plain doesn't do it for me. I once wrapped a hotdog in bacon, grilled it, and covered it in hot sauce and bleu cheese. Holy God the salt. It actually burned.

19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

He was a douchebag while he lived here too. i saw him one night downtown and he was shitfaced, demanding to be let in a bar tho underaged at the time. The bar staff wouldnt budge and he started spitting on them. And yes, his collar was popped I do remember that well.

Usually NHL players around here are great guys, like Brandon Prust. Kane is not even a good person in the slightest.

20. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The pork chops were on sale and really thick cut, so I figured what the hell why not. I haven't grilled any yet this year anyways. They used to be a favorite of mine when I was little.

Last Thanksgiving I wrapped a venison tenderloin in bacon and grilled it. It was from a small doe I shot the previous weekend and just seasoned with salt and pepper- can't get much better than that. I saved the other tenderloin for a canoeing trip coming up soon and will again wrap it in bacon. See I usually prefer bacon all by itself, but wrapping stuff with it is the other best way to eat it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.