Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

8 Acts all Men Should Conquer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mad5427, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

0-1: Fat chicks, no thank you. I've made out with a behemoth while extremely inebriated playing wing man, but that is all.
    1-2: Went through a phase when every other chick I brought home for a couple months was giving up the anal. That was a good time in my life. As someone around heres sig says, "butt sex is wild, and will not cause a child."
    2-3: Taking the audible, have had hot tub sex. Partial credit towards number 5 if it was my parents hot tub (she swallowed)?
    2-4: No finger in my ass. EVER.
    3-5: Have hopped on a couple chicks in their parents beds.
    3-6: I don't go into the woods.
    4-7: One night stands? Yes, see number two.
    5-8: My MILF experience is at the store getting me my protein and a few gallons of milk as I type this.

2. Nitwit

Nitwit
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

7/8

Fuck in my parents bed?

That would be creepy.

3. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

7/8 also

Never in the parents bed. Agree with nitwit.

4. DaVoN

DaVoN
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

6/8 maybe 5/8?

Fat Girl: I've definately done a few fat chicks. I don't believe (denial) they were that big of girls but I'm not a huge guy myself (5'10" 155 lbs) so anything bigger than that would qualify I think.

Anal: I've ass-fucked 5 different girls. It actually became an ongoing bet that's going on to this day when I was 16 years old with a buddy of mine. The bet was who could do it to more girls, not times and is at a stale mate 5-4 since we are both in committed relationships. The first 2-3 times trying it I enjoyed it for the kinkiness of it but after that it became bit of a turn off. Hard to look at a girl the same after you've wiped her shit off your dick.

Hot Tub Jets: Now I've definately sat by them and gotten the sensation but are we all talking about actually FINISHING with this? Can't say that would be enough for me and not sure I'd try.

Finger in me: Never done this and never ever thought I would think about it but reading some of these comments has got me wondering about it. Maybe I will have to try this before I get too much older.

Parents' Bedroom: I'm surprised so many of you say you didn't do this. I did when I was younger. I would never do it now being a "groun-up" but being a teenager with the house to myself meant I would be doing it everywhere. At the time my mom had a huge queens bed that was raised what seemed like 10 feet off the floor. Had to try it.

Jerk Off In Wilderness: Of course.. Spend enough time in the woods your going to do it eventually.

One Night Stand: Definately had a few of those

MILF: This one I guess could go either way. Some people seem to be saying that just cause the chick is a Mom she's a MILF. I beg to differ. There are tons of moms that I would NOT like to fuck. I did have sex with a mom but she wasn't the "WOW look at that Mom! " More like " Ehh.. you got big tits and I'm bored. Okay..."