Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

8/8/14 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Aug 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

August 8, 2014–
    NATIONAL HAPPINESS HAPPENS DAY–
    Huh? My happy is that football is back. I'm easy.

NATIONAL ZUCCHINI DAY–
    How in the hell does one come up with that?

NATIONAL DOLLAR DAY-That translates to this in my brain:
    [​IMG]

Boobie bars.

2. Chellie

Chellie
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I've never deliberately trolled anyone, but if I were to start, the Secret Society of Happy Whoever is where I'd begin. I don't know why the overly perky irritate me so much, they just do. Perhaps a story about how I'm struggling to recognize my happy moments during the fatal SIDS death of my rape incest baby.

3. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rape incest baby, that there is something I didn't figure I'd read today, let alone laugh at.

I am a horrible person.

4. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just heard an advertisement for one of those happy pills. Take back control of your life spiel.

No shit, almost verbatim, "Warning: some studies have shown users to develop heart disease, liver disease, early onset diabetes, and weight gain. Other patients have shown increased blood pressure, increased blood sugar levels, high cholesterol, and incontinence."

And this is supposed to make me happier? I'm depressed just reading that. "Look, you can either be sad, or be happy and wear a diaper and a life alert bracelet until you die prematurely. YOU CAN'T HAVE BOTH, WHINER."

5. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

#5 Nom Chompsky, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  6. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

SGEDIT: Double post NOM!

7. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm convinced that the manufacturers don't like the people who "need" those drugs. People love to be sick. And the sicker they are, the more attention and sympathy they get. They hate it when people look at them with a skeptical eye when they always have something wrong with them. Makes them feel frustrated and angry that people just don't believe them. And now, they get validated when their condition is given a name.(and that name is fibromyalgia) Okay, you get your sympathy and validation, but you're gonna shit your pants and have a heart attack as punishment.

8. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Then they can sell them pills to cure the incontinence.

Sadly, one of the side effects of that pill is depression and irritability, so you're gonna want to take something for that.

9. Chellie

Chellie
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The best warning label I've ever seen was on a bible. I won't post the picture here out of respect for our no politics/religion rule, but it was my desktop wallpaper for quite some time.

10. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

Kind of sort of related (okay fine not really) but I think I've become xray as I'm arguing with a woman on facebook about vaccinations and she says her kids are good because she breastfeeds. And someone called me a bully. So I told her she was bullying me with her bullying comments. I never argue on the internet. I don't know what's going on.

A friend of mine also posted something about Boy and Bear and Harlequin Dream. So I told him it sounds like a romance novel. A gay one.

I need to step away from the internet for a while I think. I really do have a lot of stuff to do. I have my daughter's graduation party tomorrow and I have done the bare minimum so far.

A doctor told a friend of mine that fibromyalgia is diagnosed for those people that are always sick and almost don't WANT to get better. My apologies if someone actually has it here. I'm not looking for a fight (despite my mood today) I'm just quoting what her doctor told her. Basically these are people that want to be sick and be validated.

We had a customer that was upset and claimed the one pharmacist "ratted her out" to her doctor by calling him when he accidentally overprescribed narcotics and now he wants her to go for physical therapy. She also said she was supposed to be wearing her neck brace but didn't feel like it. Don't they want to get better?

11. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Nom, you posted that vid but it showed as a double post so, I edited the first one but it deleted both. Sorry dude.

And now they're back.

We have a bug.
    [​IMG]

12. Cult

Cult
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Can't sleep. Got a work trip coming up that sounds like it should be fun but is probably going to turn miserable because of shitty bosses. Haven't slept in 36 hours and I'm wired from no doze. Probably just gonna drink until I pass out.

13. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Just applied to 3 pharma rep jobs. I got a couple interviews on the last one I applied for, here's to hoping something good happens.

I really love days like this. I go in to work at 5 and close. I have the whole day to either sleep in or be productive or a combo of the two. I worked a double yesterday and the day before so I definitely slept in this morning. Poor Buddy didn't get to go out to pee until 11. Womp womp.

14. Cult

Cult
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know why I got this bottle of Johnny Walker green label but it is not worth the $50 I paid for it.

15. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Destiny to the main stage

So, just to be clear, the theme for this WDT is strip clubs? Hmm, I'm not sure anyone will be able to come up with any pictures to post and stay on point.

16. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Destiny to the main stage

[​IMG]

17. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Vivid dreams are fun. I had a dream last night that I took a communal shit with the sex swing guy, and then snuck a girl I haven't seen since high school onto one of the flights from Die Hard 2.

18. Cult

Cult
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I had on abour pusving a toolbox up a yill like that greek dudewith yhe rock I n hell.i forget the name. Ot kept falling

19. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

20. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Somehow out of that whole incomprehensible rambling, I was able to tell that you're talking about Sisyphus. Also, you're drunk. Or having a stroke. I'm not a doctor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.