Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

8/22/14 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Aug 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

yeah, that's why i think it's not revolutionary.

disagree on the catchy though, it got stuck in my head almost immediately and i know a ton of people who had the same thing happen to them.

2. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

ac went out last night. it is currently 82 degrees and humid in my house so i'm on the drinking train. i was doing some small projects trying to get ready for my hog roast next month but it got hot and i gave up. good news is this should be covered by my home warranty.

in happier news i did find a mixed case of sam addams today. octoberfest, pumpkin ale, boston lager and something i'm not sure about so i'm going to get drunk enough to sleep in this sauna.

i like the octoberfest quite a bit, i was worried about the pumpkin but its alright.

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

i can't sleep in the heat, period.

last time the ac went out and it was stupid hot i took a long, cold shower (until i was shivering) right before bed... basically self-induced hypothermia. then i snuggled into bed with lots of blankets and slept like a baby all night.

4. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

i'll keep that in mind, at this point i know where lil' john came up with the line "sweat runs down my balls".

i haven't helped myself, i usually keep it 68-70 in the house for my optimal comfort. 80+ is brutal.

5. kindalas

kindalas
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

doctor who is on in 39 minutes.

then i have bushmills.

today is the best day.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

that is the one exception where i prefer cold over heat. if its cold, fuck it throw on a few quilts and goodnight, irene. if it's hot, it is impossible to sleep. it feels like god is a jaded cop interrogating you, holding you under the hot lamp and blowing cigarette smoke in your face as you drift but cannot fall asleep.

7. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

i once stayed with a friend in austin during acl. after being outside all day in august we came home to find her ac was out. i slept on a pleather couch for 3 nights without ac and wanted to punch a bitch. i can still feel my skin sticking to the couch and sweating my ass off. that condo smelled like big foot's dick and cheese.

8. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

whoa take it easy, party animal.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

and that sound is oh so sexy when you detach your flesh from the couch surface upon waking up. like strong velcro being torn apart.

10. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

thankfully i don't have a leather couch. especially with a sunburn that "attachment" to leather couches in the heat is torture.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

leather is not as bad as pleather. a leather couch keeps a cool surface like bathroom tiles. pleather couches trap heat molecules using patented white trash spores that enhance hangovers and make the room spin upon lying down.

12. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

i'm catching up on this thread and when i saw this i thought someone would have already put it to rest.

literally the first second i remembered that scene. i'm sure i saw it when it first aired and many times after in syndication. my favorite part is him massaging his leg.

#112 Currer Bell, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  13. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

y'all leave cosby alone.

14. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

i like it really cold at night so i can snuggle under the covers. makes complete sense to me.

when my friend texted me that she liked the message, i responded with a "but i'm a skinny ass bitch". that message sucks for me. she then tried to console me even though i was just messing with her. i don't build my self esteem from song lyrics.

15. Omegaham

Omegaham
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

drunk off of sierra nevada and waiting for my girlfriend to get back from work.

i'm about to make sushi for the first time; it seems relatively straightforward, although it's probably going to look like shit. i don't know how badly drunk me is going to do with it, though. my guess is that we're just going end up piling the rice and fish into our mouths because i won't be able to make anything.

16. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

if you keep getting more drunk then the list of options widens greatly. hell, hit blackout territory and you might just throw a plate at her head when she walks in the door "where were you i burned the fish somehow even though its sushi and you weren't here this was sposed t'be special an shit girl!!!!"

my an-a-con-da don't want none unless you got buns hon...
    [​IMG]

17. Omegaham

Omegaham
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

well, that's definitely happening right now. i think i'm on my fifth beer at this point, and i still have another three hours before she comes back. rice is cooking right now. i'm looking at the recipe, and i'm missing a few things, and i'm too drunk to drive. here's to hoping that she won't notice.

18. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

i have been drinking coors light pints for the last few hours so i can have some containers to put bullets in. now i just remembered that the belgium gp is on in 8 hours. time to start to sober up as spa is one of the cannot miss tracks to watch f1 at.

19. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

is fish one of the things you're missing? because unless she's also drunk, she'll probably notice that.

20. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

what is really sad about that is that the guy is actually very good looking if you did something with his hair. unfortunately he is completely and totally batshit crazy. not just because of the snake, you can see it in his eyes. it's sad and a total waste of goodlookingness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.