Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

8/21/15 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Aug 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Today is:

NATIONAL SPUMONI DAY

National Spumoni Day is observed annually on August 21.

Spumoni is a molded Italian ice cream that is made with layers of different colors and flavors that usually contain candied fruits, such as cherry bit, and nuts. The typical flavors are cherry, pistachio and either chocolate or vanilla. These ice cream layers are often mixed with whipped cream.

• Spumoni originated in Naples, Italy and was introduced to the United States in the late 1800′s.
    • Differing from ice cream, Spumoni is sliced and never scooped.
    • Neapolitan flavored ice cream was inspired by Spumoni.
    -Being part wop, I have never liked spumoni, or minestrone soup. I do what I want.

NATIONAL SENIOR CITIZENS DAY
    Each year on August 21 there are various events and activities held, across the United States, in recognition of National Senior Citizens Day. This day was created as a day to support, honor and show appreciation to our seniors and to recognize their achievements and the contributions they make to our communities

“For all they have achieved throughout life and for all they continue to accomplish, we owe older citizens our thanks and a heartfelt salute. We can best demonstrate our gratitude and esteem by making sure that our communities are good places in which to mature and grow older — places in which older people can participate to the fullest and can find the encouragement, acceptance, assistance, and services they need to continue to lead lives of independence and dignity.”

CELEBRATE

To celebrate National Senior Citizens Day, spend time with the senior citizens that you know, which may be your parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, neighbors friends, and etc. Let them know that they are special, appreciated and loved. It may also be a good day to volunteer at a retirement home and share your smile with those who may not otherwise get a visitor today.

I know we joke about old people but we really should be ashamed of ourselves for not giving them the time and respect they deserve. I'm just as guilty as the next person.

-And (RoM) before (RoM) any (RoM) of (RoM) you (RoM) buttfaces (RoM) say (RoM) it (RoM) I am not a senior citizen so zip it.

BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT DAY
    Brazilian Blowout Day is celebrated annually on August 21.

While summer weather is celebrated for its beach trips, vacation, barbecues, and a carefree attitude; it can also be a hair nightmare! With humidity at an all-time high, frizzy hair is in full effect across the nation. Therefore, on August 21st we celebrate National Brazilian Blowout Day, a way to calm your tresses and embrace your most beautiful self.

Through the use of innovative and breakthrough bonding technologies, the Brazilian Blowout treatment actually improves the health and condition of the hair by creating a protective protein layer around the hair shaft to eliminate frizz and smooth the cuticle. So those with Brazilian Blowouts don’t have to fear the summer humidity and can feel confident in their look.

[​IMG]

2. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Your insecurity is suffocating me across the Internet.

3. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Hey Juice, when you've taken as much shit as I have over the years about it come find me.

4. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Am I the only one who thinks "Spumoni" sounds like a Guido slang term for semen?

5. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Explains why I've never liked it.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Oh so now you don't like Italian men? You have something against lots of gold chains matted to jellied chest hair and being ground from behind on dance floors?

7. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

I bet it tastes like olive oil mixed with sorrow and you always get a pube on the side.

I kinda just grossed myself a little bit. Oh well.

#7 shegirl, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  8. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm leaving for Vegas in two and a half hours. Vegas? Sounds like fun, right? No. Arriving tonight, seven hours in a conference room tomorrow, and leaving early Sunday morning.

I seriously considered eating a raw chicken leg last night in the desperate hope I would get salmonella and not have to go.

9. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you see the cocksuckers that stiffed me on a $178.00 tab last night punch them in the face, it was 2 married couples, the guys look like a bald John Candy chain smoking Marlboro light 100's and his peared shaped wife and a grown up banjo playing deliverance kid and his wife.

10. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Welp... I just saw a really old man at Walmart having a loud conversation into his cell phone...

Which was actually a Casio calculator.

11. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Did you let him know he was special?

12. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So apparently it's now déclassé to judge people for the manner in which they speak English, but I still have a hard time taking people seriously when they are supposed to be well-educated professionals and they say things like "expecially" or "temper-cher".

13. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

At work today it hit me just how much time the average person must spend watching television. How the fuck do you watch every episode of 9-10 different shows all airing at once? I mean, holy shit. How do you even have that kind of time and then pile on movies, sports, non-script tv, etc? I have trouble handling two shows at once.

14. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Personally, I torrent everything, and then have a few shows I watch when they come out, but more often than not, I relegate them to the "backlog" folder. When the time comes that all the normal shows take a break, or winter is here, or the weather is shit and I don't want to do anything, I'll start going through them. Having no commercials, and the ability to go through them at my own time, really makes a huge difference.

15. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This.

16. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Looks like there's a gang of Juggalos loose in Mississippi:

"Sheriff Cecil Cantrell says an unknown number of people with hatchets broke into a home on Highway 25 in Smithville around 10:30 Thursday night."

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Hunting season came early.

18. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Isn't that pretty much how every English-speaking North American says temperature? Do you pronounce every syllable? "Hey guys, what's the temp-er-a-tuuure outside today?"

19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

This week in Florida.

image.jpg

20. silway

silway
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My computer is in the same room as my TV so I am often watching TV while also doing other stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.