Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

8/14/15 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Aug 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

All of you leave Caitlin alone, you can't send her to jail! He/she merely killed a nobody, not someone of value. Besides, she already lived in a prison her whole life.....a prison in a man's body.

image.jpg

...unreal. Simply un-fucking-real. I'm still waiting on Poe's Law to save the day on this one....no dice.

2. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is what happens when a sizable chunk of a generation has never had anyone tell them that they're wrong and to shut the fuck up.

3. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Jesus. I think the whole of society has been brainwashed.

Did you see the St. Louis rioting the other night?

First they were demonstrating the one year anniversary of the killing of a man armed with a knife that was moving in on police screaming "Shoot me motherfuckers." Then they went and threw shit at police and chanted "Black lives matter" over the killing of a fleeing armed suspect who pointed a gun at them. While over in Ferguson (Their backyard and the birth place of their cause) a 9 year old girl doing her homework was killed when some thug shot up the house she was in. The demonstration for her? One guy holding a sign. Apparently for a black life to matter you have to be a criminal actively committing a crime.

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

And they said this year would not possibly suck more than 2014. HA!!! Fools.
    image.jpg

On a lighter note, someone is intentionally pissing off SJW's to no end with this Project Harpoon thing. If you haven't heard, look it up its freakin' hilarious.

#224 Crown Royal, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  5. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Quoted for accuracy. The End.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.