Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

8/11/17 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Aug 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

I can't speak for everyone, but I'll never get bored with Allison Brie.

2. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've only been living at the ends of the spectrum of happy and sad the past couple days. Yesterday I finally got a tenant in my condo, and then somehow keyed my own car through my pocket while getting in it to drive home. It's bad enough that I'm not sure it'll buff out.

Today, I had an awesome review with both of my managers over a phenomenal lunch, then managed to shit on my own balls when I got home and had to take a shower (still not sure how that happened. Also, sorry ladies, I'm taken).

Can't wait for tomorrow. Maybe a brisk breeze will blow a super model's skirt up in front of me and then a homeless guy will jack off on my foot.

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I'd suggest taking it to a pro... you would be absolutely amazed at the shit they can do with a clay bar and a buffer, and it's usually not that expensive.

4. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You must have a lot of hang and swing to be able to shit on your own balls if it was on the way down

5. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ah fecal matter stories the one thing holding this board together. I've only managed to piss on my balls but that was after hunting in sub zero temperature. (still single ladies)

I want to thank you guys for reminding me to get back into the Simpsons I need to download them all.

6. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Aside from puberty and having awkward boners (which apparently doesn't only happen then as I wished, I'm thinking five years ago at the Venetian Vegas pool) the split stream piss is a god dam curse. I have no idea what causes it but dam is it annoying. How is it possible that one valve moves liquid in two very different directions?

7. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You can speak for me. Girl next door looks, sexy as hell, great actress, and seems to be pretty down to earth and funny. Yeah I'm crushing.

I went to a military surplus store out in eastern PA and picked up a few more MREs. They also had an amazing selection of 12 gauge shotgun shells, so I grabbed one called the drone killer, packed with a six foot net, and one packed with flechettes. I don't even own a shotgun.

The dude running the place was the largest human being I have ever seen. He was pushing 7' and had enormous shoulders and arms. He was so large it was almost bizarre.

8. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

This is funny.

Reminds me of when I played hot potato with my stun gun after a few too many whiskeys. Zip tied the trigger down and tossed it around. It didn't feel so good.

9. greybeard

greybeard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Every now and then I sense an alternate reality

10. Tim

Tim
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I think I've mentioned this before but if you watch GLOW on Netflix you get to do Alison Brie's little titties bouncing during sex.

Be forewarned, it's with Pete from Mad Men.

11. Malignity

Malignity
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

12. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

All of the episodes are available online via FXX's "Simpsons World". No need to download.

13. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hey so I have a chance to rebuild my student group. I can bring in the people I want, get things back on track etc.

What kind of people do you think are the most effective? I am looking for people that are professional communicators, timely, and of course intelligent. I have two women I know who are interested and I've worked with both of them in the past and they are both brilliant and like achieving things in a timely manner.

Last year my group refused to set goals with a timeline so nothing got done. I'm excited to change that this year. That last group didn't want to set timelines for goals basically because....I don't remember or really care. All we really did was have meetings about setting up meetings and tabling. Tabling is so dam worthless. And thats all we did.

Great, we set up a table that people walked by, what was achieved?

14. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Totally depends on what this student group is for.

15. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yep, I should've included that. Its NAMI on Campus Twin Cities, our parent organization is NAMI Minnesota and then NAMI National. NAMI stands for National Alliance on Mental Illness.

Overarching theme is to decrease stigma of mental health on campus. Lofty goal, something we can always work towards. Sub goals were never defined. The sub goals I wanted to work towards were working towards increasing student use of mental health resources, increase participation in our small group (where people discuss mental illness), and connect with other student groups to increase student knowledge of available mental health resources.

One big issue we had is that the originator of the group wanted it to be focused only on graduate students, even though NAMI specifically states we can't exclude based on age. So focusing on graduate students only we basically had one leg taken out from beneath us before things started. The refusal to move to a more inclusive model, and the lifestyle graduate students have isn't very conducive towards participating in student groups and campus events. It makes sense nothing was ever accomplished.

16. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well maybe this one, I'll censor it because how often does the NSFW tag actually apply here

[​IMG]

Know what why not just include both

[​IMG]

#136 toddamus, Aug 17, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  17. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You know, I keep seeing GLOW on the Netflix menu, and I've thought of giving it a shot.

Now I'll do more than think about it.

18. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Why? You just saw the two best scenes.

19. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Both of those scenes are in the first episode. Just saying.

I actually did enjoy the first season of GLOW, but all the nudity was in the first episode if that is what you are after.

Ummm, not that I keep count or anything.

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

What a fucking tease. You tell the kids you're going to Disney, and you pull into the dentist's parking lot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.