Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

7/15/14 WDT - Bill Cosby Throbs For You

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Juice, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

You're all welcome.

2. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wooooooo!

Black Jesus brought this up a few months ago, iirc. I think that Dr. Miller was supposed to be credible. Whatever that's worth. He probably didn't get a girl to tattoo "I fucked Dr. Geoffrey Miller" in her pubic area, though.

3. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Good to know that having genital warts doesn't discount someone entirely.

4. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So basically they are gonna be Mystery and Neil Strauss, but with science and evolutionary psychology terminology instead of magic and negs, IOIs, and kino escalation?

5. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Wooooooo!

And then I think that came along with a discussion of the merits of the cheap post-hoc analytical field that is evolutionary psychology. Because somehow my ability to hunt mastodons on the frozen tundra (which is renowned) is relevant to picking up girls in a bar.

In other news, today at work I attempted to dissuade people from trying to start vaccination programs in developing countries. I'm the lamest, nerdiest supervillain ever.

6. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

On the airboat ride they were taking group pictures before you got on the boat. Here's my group:

I'm laughing because they asked for the next group and I walk up all by myself. Then I turn around and I'm staring at about 10-12 people that are just looking at me all alone, waiting to get their picture taken. I could feel their pity. But I was having fun.

How weird is this? I'm getting on the plane and I get to my row and I see a guy in the row with my college alma mater on his hat. I ask him about it and he's the head swim coach there. We talked quite a bit and I told him my oldest was going there, he said if she gets her lifeguard certification, he can offer her a job. So she's going to do that. (Which, holy shit, is $350). We are splitting it with my daughter. Anyway, small world.

Attached Files:

• tour.jpg
      tour.jpg
      File size:
      182.9 KB
      Views:
  7. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Everyone knows that Buick is a boy's name.

8. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Thor is now....Brienne of Tarth, with a cooler helmet?

Whatever, I don't know why the major character changes in comics are "news". This week, Spider Man's web shooters emit aids onto Dr. Octopus' face and they have anal sex, since the cat's out of the bag....Who gives a damn, it's not exactly like this is a hard medium to produce (there's no actors/voices that suddenly need to change genders, for example).

I'm actually sad that's the best example I could come up with.

Since popping the question, I have been confronted with a huge problem. I want to tell certain people in person, like my grandmother and some of our mutual friends. My excited parents, Facebook and an apparent inability to understand the words "be discreet, we have people we want to tell in person first" have made my life a living hell. I talked to one of my best friends and referred to her as "girlfriend" in that conversation, but people my mom ran into shopping for shoes get treated to shots of the ring (ugh).

Also, I didn't spend a shit-ton on this ring. It's old, small, has a story and she likes it. But, GOD DAMN if a bunch of people haven't acted like the size of the rock indicates the size of my dick. Dude, I was a teacher and now I'm unemployed. This whole thing will wait until she finishes grad school, at least a year more like two. I'm mentally keeping a "fuck this douche" list of anyone who makes derogatory comments on the size/expense of her ring.

9. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wait. People actually have negative things to say about the ring?

10. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Whenever I hear shit like this it reinforces my contempt for the human race. I could probably handle marriage, but I would never make it through the engagement/getting married part.

11. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

As long as your lady is happy, that's all that matters. People are stupid. My buddy made a comment about how the ring I bought FutureWife is only a carat when his is almost twice the size. However his also has black specks in it and looks yellow to the naked eye, so he's an idiot and so are the people making comments to you.

It's between you and her, that's it.

12. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Your group looks like fun. I bet your group would've been bigger if you'd been wearing a bikini.

Speaking of bikinis, it's half way through July, and the updates to the bikini thread are nonexistent. Has it been raining all summer in TiBette land?

13. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't have a pool anymore.
    And it's definitely raining a lot here.

14. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

I have a bikini picture, but it's just in the mirror. I don't feel like it's authentic enough. Like I should actually be, say, at the beach. Or a pool or something.

Anybody watch Gator Boys on Animal Planet? He was there as well. It's like he was posing just for me. And the 30-odd other people there.

Attached Files:

15. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

WTF, seriously? That guy's agent needs to spend some more time showing him how to pose so he doesn't look like a complete douchebag. Or does that no longer matter? Steve Irwin could have been the fakiest fake that ever faked, but he acted sincere and that was what brought fans to him in droves. That Gator dude looks like he's a fucking Abercrombie model. It's just gross.

16. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Well worth watching this video of an interview of a guy who was there with Steve when he died. He has a rather interesting perspective on Irwin based on his interactions with him.

For that matter, do yourself a favour and subscribe to Smarter Every Day. A great series of youtube videos.

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/destinws2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/user/destinws2</a>

#56 Nettdata, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Oh, and if you NEVER want to walk on a sandy beach again, watch this.

It's a video of a deadly poisonous fish that has, basically, inverted hypodermic needles made of bone that are full of poison in a row down its back.

Weeeeeee!!!!

#57 Nettdata, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  18. snaredrumofbeer

snaredrumofbeer
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Ironically, I've found myself a bit less afraid of lightning storms these days

19. snaredrumofbeer

snaredrumofbeer
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Sorry double post

20. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm less afraid of lightning than I was a kid, and I realize the storm needs to be on top of you to really be a threat, but if you're hiking or you're exposed, a storm in the distance needs to be taken seriously.

Reading the posts on here lately, maybe the more dangerous thing is buying a ring your peers don't approve of. Seems like that brings a lot more heat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.