Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

6/9/17 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jun 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

That just sounds dangerous.

2. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

But you don't have a penis to slice off, so I don't see the problem.

Or is there something you haven't shared with us all these years?

3. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    I think the best part is the quote from the 23 year old's mother saying that if she knew they were that dangerous, she'd have never let him play with them.

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

My daughter recently found my old Rubik's Cube. She hadn't touched her fidget spinner since, she is fascinated by this new gadget. "How is it POSSIBLE?!??"

5. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

I do not have a penis.

I will say that a spinning blade can still slice flesh so it still sounds dangerous. I say this as someone who had a serious fear of a shaving nick on her lady bits back when I first learned of shaving my downstairs.

6. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

I work at a shipping company. I have to check packages for damages sometimes. One of the boxes I checked this week had fidget spinners in it. I had a hard time putting the spinner back in the box--I just had a flashback of Nic Cage saying "put the bunny back in the box"--maybe that's why I knit, it's the ultimate hobby for someone with idle hands.

7. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

What a fucking day...

The trailer I rebuilt to haul my stuff from BC to Ontario has been in storage for the last few months. The plan was to wait for the weather to get nice, and then fix some stuff on it and sell the thing. Needless to say I put it into storage before I took off on Safari... on a farm pretty close to where I live.

When I parked it, there were probably 20 other trailers, boats, and a ton of classic cars parked around, and the guy seemed pretty legit.

Well, the weather has been nice lately so I figured it was time to fix the trailer and put it up for sale.

I called the guy, and he never returned my calls. All last week I tried... no answer. I went out there yesterday to knock on the door, and find the place fucking deserted, with my trailer the only thing left on the properly. Notices were posted, and the owner of the place (turns out he was renting it to the guy that I dealt with) pulled in the driveway just as I was pulling in. Totally crazy coincidence.

Turns out the guy basically fucked off after re-selling just about anything and everything he could... but my trailer was just too big and too immobilized for him to unload.

Now the owners of the place didn't want to release it back to me because they didn't want to be held liable for possibly giving it to someone who wasn't the owner.

NEVER FUCKING MIND the fact that I had the ownership, insurance, and keys to the locks to the trailer.

He started getting heated (old Italian guy) so I just said, "ahh... OK... hold on..." and hit "911" on my phone. "Hi... police please... I'd like to report a stolen trailer, and I'm here with the guy who stole it."

At this point the guy freaked out and said (in a fucking hilarious Mario voice) "Whattarra you doing?!?"

"This is my trailer... you are stealing it from me, so I'm calling the fucking police... what did you expect me to do?"

"Hang up! Hang up! We can work this out!"

So I hung up, and proceeded to come to an arrangement with the guy that I'd fix the stuff that needed to be fixed (some signal lighting and a bad hub) and then pull it out on Monday.

Also made sure to let him know that if anything weird happens, I'm calling the cops back and giving him his contact info as the guys who stole my trailer.

He's now freaked out and going out of his way to be accommodating and nice, which is a good thing.

But yeah... the renter basically fucked over about 20 people... and is now on the run for major felony charges.

Hilarious.

And there's a 50' piece-of-shit boat that the guy left behind that is worthless... Mario was trying to get me to take it as a gift, but really it'll just save him from having a wrecking crew come in and dismantle it and haul it away... it's so rotten that it can't even be trailered to the dump.

So yeah... I'm now drinking a very large (mason jar sized) Captain and Coke and enjoying some cheesecake that I made.

Yee-fucking-haw.

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

If they're going to do this money-grab, they should have two fights. One in each ring with the designated rules.

And his money talk is irritating at best. Diaz had to bleed a lot more to finally get a deserved paycheque. And he beat Conor.

9. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

10. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

No.

11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Heya @Revengeofthenerds ... just in case you're looking for some paint scheme ideas for your chicken coop... I got you covered...

[​IMG]

12. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

No I think it checks out.

Plus the stories involving Canada, sounds like Canada just being Canada.

13. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Calgary being Calgary. Lots of cocaine and unemployed oil rig workers.

14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I absolutely loved my time spent there. I wish I could have stayed. That city is crazy. The Red Mile is (was?) one of the zaniest bar districts I've ever encountered. It's like Mardi Gras but instead of beads it's closed fists.

#134 Crown Royal, Jun 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  15. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Free boat?
    BLUE DOG TO THE WHITE COURTESY PHONE.

16. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Show your tits and get hit? That doesn't sound festive at all.

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Calling it a boat might be a bit of a stretch...

I'll grab a picture of it over the next couple of days... you'll see what I mean.

18. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

@greybeard Vegemite? What the fuck dude? How can you like that shit?

19. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

I put marmite on everything. It's that something extra you're missing when you make soups.

I hate you.

20. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm with Juice. When I lived in Colorado, my roommate was from New Zealand. He convinced me to try vegemite. My only previous exposure was the Men At Work "Down Under" song about the vegemite sandwich, and I thought I'd give it a go. Holy shit that stuff is nasty. Super nasty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.