Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

6/27/14 WDT - HAPPY FUCKING CANADA DAY, EH - NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nettdata, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

Someone just now told you that?

2. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I guess this is what bridal parties too scared of a collapsing dock are doing these days: http://cheezburger.com/281349

This article has me rethinking my negativity to wedding photography as a side gig.

3. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Are you still rocking the Jetta, or did you go back to the BMW?

4. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

Honestly, do you figure that trend is going to be bigger with hot girls, or with mediocre girls with a bunch of busted friends? I mean it's one thing to take the behind photos of a bunch of hot dancers - but that's a tend with a lot of potential to trainwreck.

5. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Something about a pot and a kettle comes to mind here.

6. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Can't you see

Well, Toy Caldwell died about 10 years ago, so that's not surprising. He was the lead singe and guitarist, so when died, that's a totally different band. Top has been the same three dudes for the past 40 years, and probably still kick ass.

Also, I am disappointed that the titty pocket girl video featured zero titties. Let down and she was annoying.

7. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

I have accidentally left my keys in my front door. Spent all morning looking for them and there they were.

In a couple of weeks I am taking my 15 year old daughter and two of her (boy) teammates to swim camp. We are flying out on a Saturday and I am dropping them off on a Sunday. Which means I am sharing a room with these boys. However, I guess one of the boys doesn't want to share a bed with his guy friend and we were going to get a separate room for them but they can't guarantee same wing. Also, apparently pooping was an issue and they needed privacy for it. I've never been involved in a group texting where I've seen the word pooping so many times. In case you were wondering, we are getting a cot for one of the boys, and if they have to poop, they will go down to the lobby and use the bathroom there. Crisis averted!

8. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Truth. Even in that set of pictures the plump hipster one is turned toward the camera. Also they need more Nettdata rules for ultimate labia viewing action.

9. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I laughed way too hard at this...

Happy Canada Day!

Attached Files:

10. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yes, how dare they take the precautions they feel are necessary to help them feel safe and avoid injury or theft or murder or rape. The shock and trauma of being attacked is difficult to walk off. Not everyone is carved out of wood.

On a much lighter and less retarded note, I watched my new neighbors six-year old playing what appeared to be tag with their cat while I made dinner tonight in my new home. It's things like that which settle my nerves thinking about impending fatherhood.

Cheers and good fortune to some, flying dropkicks to the head for others. You know who you are and aren't, respectively. Happy Canada Day!

11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I would so giggle like a little school girl the entire time I was operating that thing.

#311 Nettdata, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  12. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What brand of condoms are they bringing?

13. stopthemonster

stopthemonster
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

So I've gotten a weekly massage from this Chinese woman for the last year or so. She and her husband are out of the country so I booked a massage at a different place this week... I'd never been there, they had me wait with a warm thing on my neck it was nice. I get called to my room, she's tells me to undress put the sheet over me, so I do. Nothing unusual. The massage was really good, I almost fell asleep. She after shes done with the massage she grabbed my dick and started rubbing.... now if I were a single man I would have enjoyed the experience for what it was... but I simply said "no thanks" removed her hand and gave the most awkward smile I think I've ever given... I tipped $ 20 because I was in a hurry to leave... and I'm not sure I got my fly zipped when dressing.... I think I stumbled upon something naughty...

14. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

I used to work with a woman who was insanely paranoid about sexual assault. Despite the fact that we worked in a well lit, heavily trafficked are very safe area, she refused to work any shift that involved finishing after 5:00pm because she'd have to walk back to her car. A dozen other women from the office made the same walk after their shifts. Hundreds of women walked the same walk in the evening every fucking night from the many, many offices around ours.

There's a difference between being cautious to feel safe, and being so fragile that your own fear is what breaks you.

15. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've bolded the important word here. Feeling safe and being safe are not the same thing, and attempting to justify any behaviour because it makes you "feel safe" runs into diminishing returns. How retarded is it to refuse to ever walk through a well-lit, video supervised controlled access underground pedestrian tunnel compared to taking the walk on surface streets? You're more likely to be hit by a fucking car above ground than you ever were to be somehow victimized below it.

And, for context, this was all taking place in one of the safest large cities in North America.

16. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That kind of reminds me of people who feel like they need to be armed every where they go. Yeah, it definitely should be their right, not making a gun control argument here, but how paranoid do you have to be to feel the need to be armed at all times? If you live in a rough neighborhood I get it. If you live in suburban America and need it with you when you go shopping at the mall that's just weird.

17. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

They're not armed because they are afraid, they're armed because they want to be cowboys. My experience has been that almost every person I've met who carries will talk about how they just can't wait for someone to start some shit while they're around, so they can take care of it. A lot of them that I've talked too (note: not all, but a significant majority) just seem to have this crazy idea that they cannot wait for someone to try a mass shooting or to rob a place they are at so they can be the gunslinger hero.

Then there are the sensible ones who just say "eh, I like having it but I hope I never have to use it." These people seem to be increasingly in the minority in American gun owners.*

*note: this poster does not give two shits if you carry and is not out for a gun control debate, he is only relaying his personal experiences in talking with those who carry handguns in his Podunk redneck town, which is a LOT of people.

18. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

Bitch fucking PLEASE. As if the first thing that isn't taught to girls on how they can "prevent rape" is to not walk alone at night, and the first thing people say when someone gets assaulted is they should have known better than to be out alone - especially if they're drunk or wearing something slutty. That shit is annoying as all hell in the first place, let alone now shitting on girls who actually do follow those precautions. The subway is a lawless hellscape and I'm more surprised when I get home at the end of the day and I haven't been sexually harassed in some way in the subway than when I am, and if you happen to be talking about NYC or Boston I'm pretty sure I know exactly which tunnels you're talking about because they give every girl the heebie jeebies because things actually happen there. (Send me $10million if it was the transfer from the L/F to the 123 at 14th st). If you're a girl living in a city trying their darndest not to get raped, pretty much every decision you make is trying to find some balance between being overly trusting and naive and putting yourself at risk, and being overly cautious and silly and maybe a little annoying to the people around you. Of course there are girls who take it to the extreme (like the one scootah was talking about, at least in my opinion) but what you're talking about is nothing. And, besides, let's not misdirect our annoyance at this necessity at the girls, here.

Anyway, that was a lot of talk about rape for the drunk thread, and the past two posts are getting dangerously close to starting a gun debate so ima offer this video for balance:

I've watched this several times a day for the past couple of days.

#318 audreymonroe, Jul 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  19. greybeard

greybeard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Just re-read the thread title, is it only today that fornicating with a Canadian makes you happy?

20. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It warms my heart to know that, no matter how many posts you make about how you've grown, your priorities have changed, you want to live life differently... you're still the same old shallow, pretentious ballsack that we've all grown to lov-- tolerate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.