Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

5/8/15 Mothers Day WDT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, May 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pffff, yeah right. Like I can afford that fancy Scotch writers buy.

2. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have never understood the draw of Courtney Stodden, I know she has been raped repeatedly by her pedophile husband and evidently that is a turn on for some but why they are paying her hella jack to for her solo sex tape is beyond me. Courtney-Stodden-Topless-Stills-From-Her-Sex-Tape-06.jpg

3. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is it to early to put Dzhokhar Tsarnaev on your death pool list for next year, they just sentenced him to death.

4. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If that chick is under 30 I will eat my hat. Actually, now that she's sold a sex tape, it is on record how old she actually is. Let's see if Tits Luther thought her cunning plan through.

In a few weeks we'll hear how everyone is being mean to her when they find out she's 46. 20 my ass. I've seen meth heads with less miles. Surprisingly nice tits considering how ridiculously huge they are.

5. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I have Mill Street on ice, a bag of mellow green and the house to myself for the long weekend. My first weekend in two months where I can rest and relax. With the exception of the world's most hyperactive basset hound in my company of course.

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I believe her age because that deranged daddy issues freak has more grout injected into her body than 10 tub inserts. She's a lunatic, just like her slime-de-la-slime ex.

8. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Mid year workshop function is on today, There is 2 kegs, at least 10 cartons a number of bottles of spirits and I'm making up a 20L container of Jungle Juice. I'm going to get trailer park white girl wasted.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Isn't that similar to Bogan-Drunk? Where you sit on a beer cooler in a sleeveless plaid shirt while shouting profanities at passers-by with a smoke dangling in your lips?

10. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm not sure exactly where I went today, but suffice it to say that I live in the Canadian version of the river valley from Deliverance and I was a 20 km drive from the highway, through a town without so much as a Tim Horton's, back behind some guy's house to a barn that was a brewery and restaurant where the waitress referred to me as "sweetie" or "honey" in every sentence she spoke.

Delicious food and excellent beer, though.

11. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    You're going to blow a homeless dude for a cigarette and then yell at a tree?

Man, now my night seems horribly boring.

12. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

A few months ago I raved that I finished a set of baseball cards that I'd been working on for years.

Well, I had to start on something else, so I settled on building a high grade 1957 Topps set. Why '57? Because I've never put one together. '52-'56 I've already done. But, to make this one more challenging, all of them are going to be graded PSA 6 or above. This is not cheap, or easy.

The 1957 set is full of high $ rookies...Brooks Robinson, Frank Robinson, Jim Bunning, Don Drysdale...and on and on. Plus early cards of Mantle, Mays, Aaron, Banks, Clemente, Koufax, etc.

Other then the 1952 set, I think it's the best looking set Topps has ever done. It's also the first set to use non cropped photos, the first to show complete players stats on the reverse, and the first to be in the now standard size. It's also the last year to have the Brooklyn Dodgers and New York Giants.

I just got this in the mail today. It's a bad picture, but this card is a thing of beauty.

[​IMG]

It's hard to see from the picture, but this card is pretty much pack fresh and 58 years old. (I'm guessing it was deducted a point because it's slightly yellowed.) What kind of weird kid originally owned this? My cards from when I was a kid were worn out from me constantly looking at them and sorting and resorting them and then wrapping them with rubber bands.

Anyways, I've now got 60/407 in high grades.

Yay me.

13. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

Today was the worst day ever. Work sucked, I finally get off work and my daughter decides to stick a fucking corn kernel up her nose at lunch (she's three, why in the ever loving fuck did she do that?!) When I tried to get it out with tweezers she sucked it up where I couldn't see it to get it out, eventually I called the nurse hotline at our pediatricians office and they have me bring her in. On the way to the doctor I get pulled over for speeding but manage to get away with a warning, we get to her appointment 10 minutes late, thirty minutes later we see the nurse practitioner. They can't find the corn. Theory is that it ended up in the back of her throat and she swallowed it. Hopefully.

Fuck this day in the ass. As soon as the kids were in bed I poured a drink and have I mentioned that I love gin? I do. I love gin.

14. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I remember the good old days when it was you sniffing corn kernels and showing your tits to the internets... funny how kids don't fall far from the tree.

15. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

3 day long weekend up here in Canada... celebrating that old Queen, Victoria. It will be a long, hot, sunny weekend enjoying wine, playing with power tools, welding, painting my Jeep, and making lots of sawdust. Then it's a day of work, then I'm off for a 5 day long fishing trip.

Life is fucking grand right now.

Fuck it right in the pussy!

16. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

What does that convert to in normal folks days off? A late lunch clock in or something?

Y'all have weird math.

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Jokes on you.. it's like 1.5 weeks of "your time"... we just have a really good PR department that makes you believe otherwise.

18. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Are you sure about that? 32 degrees here equals 0 up there. That means that 0 is equivalent to 32. That means if you have 0 somethings they're worth 32 of my somethings. Which means, if my math is correct, my 123,998,987 somethings are still worth 0 of your somethings. That's a fucked up exchange rate.

I'm guessing the reason we allow this discrepancy to go on is the owl gap.

19. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

But 100 here = 212 down there... see, we know you don't follow through on shit, so we trick you early on and then you lose interest, unawares that shit changes later.

We're in it for the long con.

20. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

I don't remember ever sticking anything up my nose but I wish my tits still looked like that. Good thing I can always refer back to the boobie thread when I'm feeling nostalgic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.