Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

5/19/17 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, May 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Like how ESPN has all these radio hosts going on about how they are just going to ignore Lavar Ball and not help him promote his Douchebag Baller brand shoes, then every damn day ESPN Instagram has a picture and quote from Lavar Ball.

2. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's more complicated than that. The internet has become a haven of niche beliefs that feed on each other in a bubble, and the inhabitants of those bubbles vote, make public policy, influence elections and otherwise carry over their fucked up beliefs into the public sphere and therefore impact my life. I can ignore them but it has a negative impact on me wether I'm aware of it or not.

Sorry for hijacking what is supposed to be an amusing thread.

3. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's okay. I was running low on booger humor, anyway.

4. Yukon Cornelius

Yukon Cornelius
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Snowflakes. Some people just need to be told that they are not special. The guy couldn't even remember the word "sticker" the first time he was talking about it. He called the sticker a "cartoon emblem".

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

These people do these things specifically for attention, and when you ignore them right to their face it insults them like none other.

It's funny how you can get under a person's skin by doing nothing at all. Of course it's easier when that person thinks that opinions somehow matter.

6. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A terrifyingly unphotoshopped picture for the day:
    [​IMG]

I feel bad for really huge fat people that lose a shit ton of weight but still have huge features. The heads in particular. Does being obese during your formative growth years lead to this? I had a friend who for as long as I knew her, had what I thought was a larger than average head. It wasn't until somewhile after meeting her I figured out that at some point in her past she had been a very large girl but lost a significant amount of weight.

7. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh my God sensor that please.

And I don't think head size correlates with weight. Maybe that should be studied.

8. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've seen this as well. I have a family friend from back home who had gastric bypass and lost a shit ton of weight. He looks like a bobble head now. I think it's because they have no muscle anymore and a lot of fat and muscle from their necks wasted away.

People who get that surgery never seem to lift a weight in their entire lives afterward and become all weird looking. It's the one thing that fucks up the whole weight loss surgery thing. If you don't lift weights in the process, you end up looking like a parade float.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

When Jonah Hill lost weight he looked like a fucking Pep Boys statue. So freaky and disproportioned, as if he was really hydrocephalic or something.

And you're right. You get some sort of operation, or you lose a big mass of weight it's not like you get to stop and behave normally. Staying healthy requires constant work.

10. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I had a bariatric surgeon guest lecture in class, and he mentioned the goal of the surgeries is an average of 10% weight loss. He also mentioned the lap band thing is hardly ever used anymore because its a shitty device and more often people aren't using gastric bypass they're using a gastric sleeve. The idea of surgery is pretty frightening because it is irreversible and watching videos from this guys surgeries, it really is a permanent change to the body and shouldn't be taken lightly.

During the lecture he showed videos of doing a gastric sleeve, I remember the images vividly, the cutting of the stomach, the stapling of the stomach after it was cut to shape, I have to imagine those surgeries are horribly painful.

People can get these surgeries, but it doesn't change the neuro processes that lead to their obesity, it just changes their ability to ingest volumes of food and depending on the type of surgery, the ability to absorb nutrients.

#150 toddamus, May 25, 2017
    Last edited: May 25, 2017
  11. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Damn, her gum/tooth ratio is all fucked up.

When I was in college, I worked with two sisters who got gastric bypass surgery. I got to watch them slowly shrink over the course of two semesters.

(Both of them had crushes on me, by the way.)

I saw one of them about a year later, and she actually looked pretty good; what was visible, anyway. You just know that as soon as she lifts her shirt, it's going to look like a deflated hot-air balloon.

12. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's the dark secret of massive weight loss. Massive folds of skin draped everywhere. And the only way to address it is more dramatic surgery that leaves numerous scars.

Pro Tip - avoid getting morbidly obese in the first place.

13. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Tell us more about that threesome...

14. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No.

15. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

There are so many things to be angry about in the world but as I'm sitting here and sipping my wine I'm getting very riled up about how Alex Jones has the nerve to consider himself attractive.

16. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My ex forgot to log out of netflix on my laptop and I'm too lazy and don't care to log her out. Oh well

17. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Given that you've already fucked a nazi, you totally would have fucked a young Alex Jones:

[​IMG]

18. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

Yeah, she would have Goebbeled that up.

19. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

I would not, but he sure doesn't look like that anymore. Don't you want to pay three easy installments of $99.99 to look like this???

IMG_4983.JPG

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Wow after the 6 weeks I get a toaster-tan, am still trying to disguise being drastically overweight, and get to tell parents that their murdered children never existed in the first place?

Sign me up.

Seriously: wake me up when Jones and the paunchy, mouthy, holocaust-denying faggot from TYT kill each other. Until then they don't matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.