Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

44 is a ripe old age for a Crocodile Hunter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BeCoolBitch_BeCool, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

A fellow Porsche nut on another forum worked with those guys as the first film's Safety Officer.

In other words, they had to come to him to get the OK to do the stunts they were going to film.

He's recounted a few of the more memorable ones that he turned down:

2. hoju

hoju
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

What does that even mean?

Edit: After re-reading it, I guess I get it, but damn.

That was Steve-O getting the tat and it wasn't a bumpy road, it was the bumpy desert. Here's a pic. It was supposed to be a smiley face. And it was hilarious.

Attached Files:

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Pinch skin with pliers.
    Pull skin up away from arm, with tattoo being stretch between pliers and arm.
    Put muzzle of gun against tattoo, parallel to arm.
    Shoot gun.
    Bullet goes through skin, theoretically taking the tattoo with it, but misses arm.

But who has skin so stretchy that they could do it? I just tried and can't get 1/4" of play off of my arm.

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

"He died how he lived: with car parts up his ass"

5. pterodactyl

pterodactyl
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

A modification of the one from fark i posted earlier popped up on there again today and I think its just as good as the first:

"Hi, I'm Ryan Dunn, and this is GT3 lumberjack"

And Scootah is right about the WBC. They live for people assaulting them and suing in order to fund their church. If a bunch of people do it and they can't sue just one person, then they sue the city for not providing them with adequate protection.

I was first introduced to Bam and crew by my buddy back in HS when C2Y2K first came out. <a class="postlink" href="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9065300370829812760#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 829812760#</a> if you wanna watch it. 9:30 in is one of the funniest/grossest bits ever. DiCamillo wakes up Dunn by putting shit on his face and Bam suggests getting back by dumping jelly on him, and Dunn says "jelly?!?" in one of the best replies/facial expressions ever.

6. cdite

cdite
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Oh I'm fully aware of that, I'm just honestly surprised that a grieving parent hasn't snapped yet. It's only a matter of time before a unstable person / persons decides to lash back and I seriously doubt they are prepared for those repercussions... in the legal sense sure, but its pretty clear they are lacking in the street smarts department.

7. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

I imagine using this little toy would be the easiest way.

It's a radio controlled helicopter. With dual mounted paintball guns. And a camera to record it all.

The operator could just chill out in some tinted limo so no one notice him, launch it out of the sun roof, close the roof, and have a field day without anyone knowing where it came from. As a bonus, I'm assuming they have the video feed sent to a device on the ground; once they finish they can sell the tape, with profits going to Dunn's charity.

8. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm guessing the WBC fuckos don't care too much for male nudity. They could have two guys walk up to the crowd and simulate having sex in front of them. I don't see that being above the Jackass guys.

Or they could just have WeeMan run around in a devil costume scaring everyone.

9. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

It was Henry Rollins driving his H1 Hummer through the desert and it was, indeed, hilarious.

Attached Files:

10. JPrue

JPrue
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Or a Party Boy appearance.

11. cdite

cdite
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

#71 cdite, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015