Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

420 420 420 420 420 .. WEEKEND THREAD (4/20.../11)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, Apr 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Woodhouse is sitting at the table like he's people!

2. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck that. Bring the Raw wraps son!

[​IMG]

I'm flying out of OH... thank god. Also very pissed that Southwest now limits drink coupon use to the date you get it. I had a pile of the fuckers in my briefcase for days like this.

Instead I'll roll a fatty when I get home, take my dog for a nice midnight walk, and enjoy the fuck out of being home.

3. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Don't we have an entire thread dedicated to Archer? Yeah, I thought so.

I am spending 420 with some friends. We are having fondue. I'm am beyond excited about this for some reason.

4. Gravitas

Gravitas
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm sorry, are you addressing me? Because your authority is not recognized in Fort Kick-Ass.

#64 Gravitas, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  5. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's too big for just one.

Netflix instant. yup.

6. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I win.

[​IMG]

*Edit- it's fucking bbq. Around here the meat is put in a styrofoam cup when you get it take-out and it molds it into a nice mountain of smoky tender pork. Dumping a liberal amount of spicy bbq sauce on it is mandatory.

7. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm amazed at how few people I know can actually roll a joint. I won't front and say I knew how all along... I learned in the last 5 years. Still, why not a joint? So convenient to carry, you can make it big, small, in between. Fuck, if you're lazy as fuck you can use one of those new fandangled tubes that you fold over and smoke.

I've got glass, vaporizers, cookies, tinctures, and yet my favorite way to enjoy some MJ is in a joint... in a Raw wrap of course. If you haven't tried one you need to.

8. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm deadlifting, making Swedish meatballs, and then going to the library.

All of you lame-o's can kiss my ass.

9. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've always been partial to a pipe when it comes to my marijuana intake. However, my brother enjoys making a blunt with a Backwoods cigar. A Backwoods cigar is essentially a cigar rolled with a tobacco leaf. Mixing THC and nicotine at the same time is equally amazing and nauseating. Imagine taking a huge bong rip and then having someone shake you like a baby that won't stop crying. Yeah.

As I don't know anybody in the surrounding area of my apartment, I will be pot free. I'll have to settle for sitting on my back patio with a beer and the last of my cigarettes. I kept a few in my freezer to help me quit. The reasoning being that if I was going to quit, it would be easier with them in the house so I wouldn't be tempted to go out and buy a pack. Retarded, I know, but it worked (mostly).

10. Chirpy

Chirpy
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I prefer a bowl as well. I feel like it doesn't waste the pot as much as some other means of smoking.

As for how I'm spending the rest of my day...

I'm stopping by my man's house to sit outside, puff away and enjoy the beautiful weather. A couple of steaks on the grill, a few treats for the pup, and life will be great for a few hours--just the two of us and his lovely Northern Lights.

Then we're going to go see the Grateful Dead movie event with a bunch of our friends and out and about after that.

I know, I know...but today it's good to be a dirty hippie.

11. JoeCanada

JoeCanada
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I love joints, I love pipes, but there's nothing like a Volcano.

[​IMG]

Time to fire the ol' girl up - happy 420!

12. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck, Tim Hetherington is dead. He was one of the cameramen that filmed "Restrepo".

13. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just grilled a steak so good it made me want to cry.

14. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Does anyone over the age of 16 actually care about 420 anymore? I get the impression that's it's the St. Patrick's Day of stoners: for amateurs and teenagers so they can get OMGSOOOOOOHIGH. Meanwhile, if you're a smoker, you'll smoke, but it's by and large like other days.

Then again, I'm not high, so what do I know.

15. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

Yeah I mean big drinking days are worth drinking on because there are so many people and everyone is trashed. That doesn't really apply to a getting high holiday because you're only going to smoke with the small group of friends you usually smoke with anyway. And putting a bunch of stoned people who don't know each other together is about the most boring experience possible. It just doesn't work. I prefer smoking by myself more than with other people anyway, so I never really cared too much about the holiday. Maybe I'll take a hit or two at night once I finish this homework assignment I've got due tomorrow.

16. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fondue is underrated. I mean, sure, it's something they would have had at swinger parties in the 70's, but it's great party food. You have a small number of people, sit around a table together eating delicious bread and cheese and get shitfaced. If you drop a piece of bread in, you're doing a shot of kirsch. Good times.

17. Politik

Politik
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Quick, you must inform the masses before they enjoy themselves too much based on faulty premises! How about this: you're not smoking weed either way so how the fuck does it even effect you? Tool.

18. Ins

Ins
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

When did this happen? Although they say you can do it by just holding the left arrow, mine only seems to work before anythings loaded and the circles are going around. If nothing has played and it's still loading I can push a direction and play snake.

EDIT: If anyone's trying it, it doesn't work for me on that video. I have to go to a big slow loading video and if it's still too fast it helps to put the setting up high, refresh the page (so it loads under those settings) and then do it before anything loads.

#78 Ins, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  19. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

On the subject of 4/20, the last time I smoked marijuana was actually on April 20th. I had finished my last exam at university and figured I may as well go out in style. Also, only the third time I smoked, so. One of the downsides of the current job is the drug policy. They kind of don't fuck around with it.

Tomorrow is my last day of school ever. One last day of rotations, and then maybe I should start studying for my licensing exam. In the meantime I need to get this buying a motorcycle deal into high gear. And then after a 2 week break I'm in a hospital for six months and then I move far, far away. Exciting.

The next part is spoilered because nobody cares about it.

Can I make a confession, guys? I think I'm now in one of "those" relationships that are only together because of the sunk cost / no other immediate access to vagina. I just remember reading all the advice threads from the RMMB on the subject and I've become one of them. Shit.

20. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

From the R&R thread:

Alright you silly stoners, who's the asshole?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.