Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

4/30/15 National Honesty Day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Ahh... I just fixed the tag manually by using the square brace. I think Binary was dealing with some stuff today which might have had a small impact on some things, but it seems to be reverted/fixed now.

2. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Last week: Seriously, my costs are high its not like I'm trying to get rich here, I'm just trying to make a living.

Today: Hey, why don't you run to the butcher shop and pick up some stuff to grill for everyone at work to say thank you. I really just wanted someone to cook for me. Everyone wins.

3. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The quintessential one-upper: I was not privy to this shit, but I heard he told the following tales; he only joined the military because the gangs thought he was too good for them. When a gang war was going on in his neighborhood, they used his house as a neutral meeting ground, because they respected him so much they called him the dragon. He was ready, and asked, to start indy car racing, but didn't have the 1 million for the license.