Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

4/17/15 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Apr 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

It's really shitty weather...about to hail...and some asshole is parked in our reserved covered parking spot. It's clearly marked. What a dick move.

But, their interior light is on. I'm hoping that if we get hail damage their battery dies. Cause karma.

2. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My dad would always tell me watch old people hit the ball. It doesn't go far, but the ball goes down the middle of the fairway for the same reasons.

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

There is absolutely no possible way that they aren't.

4. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm working at a golf course this summer, I've seen plenty of women and old folks whack the ball. What they have in common is they hit it 20 yards at a time and take about 30 practice swings each time. Who cares if you hit it straight if the hole is 500 yards long and you're busy tapping it down the fairway. For most people, (and by most people I mean men) golf is about whacking a little white ball while drinking a few beers and bullshitting with your friends/business colleagues

5. Gravy

Gravy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

One of the things I hated most about working at a golf course were the serious people who started golfing at the earliest ass crack of dawn before I could get anything done.

Why yes, thank you for hitting at me as I rake the fucking bunkers cockfaces.

They didn't think highly of us at all.

Old Timer: So how did you get this gig?
    My Buddy: Uh, I just applied for it.
    Old Timer: Oh...I thought it was all court ordered.

6. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yea, I'm a nice looking white kid with a lot of education. Most of the members assume I'm there because I fucked up somehow. If I was Mexican I'm there because I'm a Mexican. If I'm an educated white kid I'm there because the judge ordered me to serve the community. What pisses me off is when I'm mowing the approaches and they hit it right at me. I get they're golfing, and I get they paid their dues, but how about they wait a dam moment while I prepare the course for them.

The female members are peculiar. They don't acknowledge the course workers at all. Most of the men will at least nod a bit realizing you're there trying to maintain the course. By and large over 90% of female members pretend you don't exist

7. Gravy

Gravy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Indeed.

I made up for it all by being a fairly shitty employee.

8. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Guess what time it is, kids!? Florida time!

Florida man breaks into ex's house and poops on everything. (Actual headline)

Have you ever been so mad you just had to take a shit on everything your ex owned?

9. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Yes?

10. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

What a long day... spent most of it rebuilding my shed, and then my BBQ decided to give up the ghost. It's so thin and cheap that it just rusted out due to the heat of, you know, being a BBQ.

So I fired up my small portable Weber and just lazed around in the sun while drinking a beer or six and slow-cooking a pork roast with a nice rub on it. I swear... BBQ is so much better when it's slow and low heat and you doze off and forget about it.

11. CarbonCopy

CarbonCopy
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I worked at a golf course in high school. The main benefit was free alcohol. I always assumed people would come right back for the ice chest full of beer they left in the cart. Never happened. They would come back the next day and get their empty ice chest. However, if anyone left tobacco like cigarettes or dip, they would be back within about 20 minutes to pick it up. Different types of addiction I guess.

It was pretty awesome to always have beer at 17-18 without even having to pay for it.

12. gogators

gogators
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You are a better person than me. If it was a small car, I would hook my truck to it and drag it out of my spot. Same size or larger, tow truck time.

13. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

At least now you're paid for women to pretend you don't exist

14. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you're good at something never do it for free.

Believe it or not, I don't have any trouble getting dates. I'm not a bad looking guy and have a good personality at first. I have issues sustaining relationships. Just because I don't comment in the relationship threads or things of that nature doesn't mean I'm not dating. It just means I rather not complain about my dating issues online

#54 toddamus, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
  15. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Tip for single guys: want to meet women? Take a basset hound puppy to a dog park.

16. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    I hate this town. A great deal of the population here are assholes for no other reason than to be assholes.

The guy next door sold his house. I saw him carting the interior doors out. Why? He also left a bunch of shit in the backyard. One of the items left was a nice foosball table. WAS. Since he couldn't take it with him (Maybe because the fucking doors were taking up so much room?) he took a sledge hammer and destroyed it.

I can't even fathom that mindset.

17. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA on a Sunday afternoon. That is all.

18. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've been feeling like hot garbage all weekend. Combine this with getting a nursery ready, rearranging shit in the garage and going car shopping today, I'm too tired to even be irritated.

Oh, and we're having a girl. I remember reading a thing by someone I can't remember right now. The gist was, if one of your kids wins a Nobel Prize and the other gets robbed by a hooker, you have failed as a parent.

I don't want her to be the hooker or be robbed by one. I think that isn't a lot to ask for.

19. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Speaking of getting robbed by a hooker...

A friend of mine's longish-term boyfriend is a pilot for a national airline. He's now in rehab for substance abuse, and they won't even let him out to fix the teeth he had kicked out by a hooker in Central or South America somewhere. That's how the airline found he was doing a wee bit of blow... they got called when he was in the local emergency room, high, and missing a whack of teeth, and due to miss his flight out the next day. There were also some police involved, apparently.

I'm guessing the pilot's union is really, really powerful, seeing as he hasn't been canned. He might be forced into early retirement though.

My friend is shocked.

Personally, I find it hilarious.

20. Yukon Cornelius

Yukon Cornelius
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

You know, I'm a member of a union and I still can't understand what "power" lets them keep fuckups working?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.