Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

4/17/15 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Apr 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

I'm in a fucking rotten mood, which has carried over from yesterday. Yesterday I wore white pants to work. Let's just say it was the wrong day to wear white. I ended up leaving for the day.

Name one thing that happens day to day, week to week or month to month, something menial, that pisses you off.

2. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Stupid people telling me they "understand technology" only to have them get mad at me when they really don't and I have to explain it to them like they're 5 years old, and they just keep getting more and more frustrated as the layers of their lack of knowledge peel back.

3. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

Oh dear, you didn't pull a juice, did you?

It pisses me off that I have to pick up the trash that accumulates behind my shed because the people across the alley always stuff their trash can until it's overflowing.

4. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, it's a form of juice.

5. Trickysista

Trickysista
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

It pisses me off when I give a 50-yr old lady corrections to a document, such as "remove bold" and "add comma" and she gives them back to me only for me to see she missed some of the corrections. If you don't know how to use Word, and don't know how to multitask, office work is NOT for you.

It also pisses me off that when I have days like this...where work sucked and it's nice outside, that I can't have a fucking drink. 3 more months...

6. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The flaming mailman who walks extra swishy when people watch and always emphasizes the word package parks his fucking mail truck underneath my tree and smokes cigarettes and the smoke comes in my open windows, I hate cigarette smoke.

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Looks like another Everybody's Angry. Friday.

8. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

People texting at stop sights/stoplights. I shoot eye bullets at all of you.

Well GO FUCK YOURSELF TOO!!!

I am staying around this office for maybe another office at best and then hitting the nearest fishing hole with a beer. It is too nice of a day outside to waste in a cubicle.

9. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It is indeed gorgeous in Minneapolis today. However, the wife and I are just watching movies all day.

10. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I hate that I never know when it's the wrong day to wear white. It sneaks up on me more than it should at my age.

11. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Whenever one of the testing guys needs my help, they send me an IM that just says "hi."

They will not continue with their problem until I say "hi" back to them like some sort of fucking TCP handshake. It seems like at least twice a day I come back to a "hi" from someone who is now offline and I have to track them down to figure out what the hell they wanted.

Also, by the end of the day every urinal in the building has a huge puddle of piss under it. I might be the only man here that isn't pissing directly onto the floor.

12. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Maybe it's because I'm engineer, and trying to think logically is the way my brain works; or, maybe it's just because I'm a dude. But, neither of you is a teenage girl. If this is a continuous problem, i.e. has happened more than once, and it "sneaks up" or you truly don't know. Why in the flying hell don't you eliminate white pants from your wardrobe? Aren't there like, lots and lots of other colors to choose from?

13. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I saw it all over Reddit and social media this morning- People claiming they had tears or got choked up at the new Star Wars trailer. Really? As an adult, you want to admit something like that to the world and you think that's acceptable? What the hell is wrong with you? And when I state exactly that, the response is, "You so alpha bro." Ha, no. It's about not about being tough or an alpha male. It's not placing an absurd amount of emotional stake into a 2 hour movie that you have nothing to do with other than have memories of watching the prequels as a kid. Grow the fuck up and get a life.

Edit: Saw a TiBer posted something like that in the Pop Culture Board. Oops. <3 you.

14. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Haha, fuck all you grumpy bastards. Red Wings won, Chiefs won, I won a meat tray and trivia and I didn't have to work on Friday. My weekend is off to a great start.

But for all you sorry excuses here is something to cheer you up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Hatsss for Batsss.

Keep bats warm.

16. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This kills me. Apparently most of the male population have cocks too small to aim. I imagine they just piss on their balls, down their leg, onto the floor. You could eat out of most toilets because all the piss is everywhere BUT the toilet.

Putting one of these in every urinal would cull that bullshit. Until someone tried to take a shit on it for high score because everyone is a fuck pig.

[​IMG]

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Rookie.

[​IMG]

18. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

Toilet humor. EY-YO! I'm here all week, try the veal.

19. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I might be in a minority, but I can piss into a toilet with the seat down and not leave a drop. I call it "manning the torpedo room".

20. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

But can you maintain stream control during a sneeze?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.