Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

4/11/14 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Since this is the internet I am always weary if this is just a scam or just trolling. I was buying it all until she started yelling at her mom, just too perfect. If it isn't fake I suspect we'll se her in her own show right after honey boo boo. Also if it is real she just shot right up their in my "worst fat disgusting fucking cunt in the universe" running with that fat tub of shit bitch who faked being a 9/11 survivor for years (that's a crazy doc on Netflix right now).

#61 Kubla Kahn, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  2. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

I was disappointed in Mad Dog's rating. Sickly sweet? Is that even possible?

I laughed when she said she wasn't worried about putting food on the table. I think she'd be a little bit worried about that.

#62 happyfunball, Apr 12, 2014
  3. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Thats exactly what I thought, missing meals should be higher on her priority list.

#63 Flat_Rate, Apr 12, 2014
  4. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I laughed the hardest when she said she would only work at Hot Topic but was banned for life for working there.

Real or no real all I have to say about the video:

[​IMG]

5. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse

And she never said why. What do you have to do to get banned from a Hot Topic? Have you ever been in one? They don't really seem particular about their clientele. I'd think she'd fit right in. Well, she might have to put a shirt on first.

You'd ever have one of those days where you just start clicking on stuff and the next thing you know you're watching Nelly sing the explicit version of Country Grammar? I never knew how dirty that song was. It's one of those kind of days.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Fat, crass, and pierced. If there ever was a woman to give me sexual healin'...

She looks EXACTLY like a fired Hot Topic employee, right down to the hygeine and the intelligence. Your taxes shove deep fried matter down THAT throat, folks. Yeah, soak it in.

She probably wipes forward, too.

7. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I see a rant coming tomorrow from bewildered.
    [​IMG]

I stay away from sure fire hangovers anymore. When I'm drinking hard its rum or vodka, and thats pretty much it. Pretty boring drink choice, but at least I don't want to put a bullet in my head the next day to stop the suffering. I think my worst hangover ever was from a combination of Fosters and gin. That was pure suffering. Although my freshman year of college I would pound 40s of Colt 45, that was pretty awful as well.

[​IMG]

8. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

I can remember the sequence of drinks that led to my worst hangover ever:

1. half a bottle of spumante
    2. 1 bottle of Heineken
    3. 3 shots of aftershock
    4. 1 shot of vodka
    5. 1 shot of either Jim Beam or Jack Daniels (I don't remember)
    6. 1 shot of Seagram's
    7. 1 shot of SoCo (This is the moment where I started to hate life)
    8. 1 more shot of Aftershock

(I think there was a shot of gin in there somewhere, but can't remember exactly. But looking back on things I now realize my friends - who were the ones serving me the shots - were doing this to me on purpose. In my defense I was 19 and new to drinking.)

After that I returned to my room. I remember as soon as I closed the door the room started to list. After that I spent the rest of the night lying on the bathroom floor, naked, with my arms around the toilet puking every 5-10 minutes. I was pretty sure that's what dying felt like, with my only solace the refreshing coolness of the porcelain against the side of my face. I was hungover for the entire following day, and I think I may have puked once or twice. Never again.

9. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The worst hangover, and the surest evidence of the existence of the Devil is guaro (aguardiente) and a ride on a Honduran chicken bus home in 100 degree heat. This is like the Pele of hangovers.

10. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Worst hangover I ever had (keeping with the theme, this was in my underage years so I didn't know what was a bad idea) was from regular Bacardi rum. Mixed with champagne. In a sonic route 44 cup.

11. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse

I remember my worst hangover, but not what made it my worst. I do remember standing in line for pizza and resting my head ever so gently on the guy's shoulder in front of me. His friend asked who I was and he responded with a shoulder shrug and a "I dunno". He didn't make me stop, which was nice.

There was a pet theme also this week right?

[​IMG]

12. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's amazing what a guy will let a girl get away with, when she smells like bad decisions.

13. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We'll just sharted my pants. Had to throw away my boxers. I uhh wow. I'm at a bar too. Sunday funday

14. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse

Hey, some of the best romances started in line at a pizza place with two drunk people.

But not that time.

Filter! Filter! Inside voice!

I've never felt more like a mom at this place.

15. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've had too many "worst hangover ever" experiences from a variety of boozes but overall cheap whiskey or cachaça can be especially savage the next day.

Off to a great start! Now the question is... does anyone else know yet? Aside from everyone here of course.

16. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No. I'm hoping to scrub my jeans discretely

17. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well it's been an interesting couple of days. On the plus side, I now feel a lot better about my personal life. It may not necessarily exist as such, but it's better than being a tangled web of incestuous workplace relationships, cheating, insecurity, inability to have mature adult conversations with significant others, banging coworkers in bathrooms at work parties, and incapacitating jealousy.

18. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse

Attached Files:

19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

God bless the human race.

20. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

So...In news-that-is-not-news-but-fuckit-its-a-lazy-sunday matters...my twitter feed has several things about some idiot 14 year old claiming to be a terrorist and American Airlines taking notice and notifying the FBI...

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.