Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

4/11/14 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And neither of us can read our sarcasm online.

See? Exactly, I'm getting drunk and laid tonight and ultimately that's what counts.

Leinie's... man that is some sweet stuff and despite how much I dislike some of their beers I could empty a case of the Summer Shandy pretty quickly if I wanted to.

2. FreeCorps

FreeCorps
    Expand Collapse
    #1 Internet Boo

Here, you guys should share my enjoyment.

#42 FreeCorps, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  3. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Cleaning guns at odd hours has it's perks. No, seriously, story time?

4. Chellie

Chellie
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I couldn't sit through more than the first 3.5 minutes of that. Much to my horror, my traitorous brain kept trying to pan down and see the nude train wreck. Without having watched it all, I'm going ahead with my assumption that this warthog is on some form of social assistance, and respectfully submit that a shot gun shell would be a more efficient use of tax payer funds.

#44 Chellie, Apr 11, 2014
  5. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yea, that was my thought, who's paying for her to lay around all day consuming resources? I don't think she understands that by living that way, someone is having to support her. If she does know she doesn't care. I agree with Chellie, time to call that one a loss and move on.

Unfortunately for society, it looks like she'll never work at hot topic because she got banned, probably because of stealing. Its ok though, because she has other useful hobbies like playing the trombone and xylophone.

#45 toddamus, Apr 11, 2014
  6. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Coming back to this, I will say it helps that the shelter is no-kill. It would be ALOT harder to hang out and do stuff with the dogs and cats if I knew there was a ticking clock. Chicago has done a pretty amazing job, given the size of the city and the cluster that is most other governmental/administration stuff here, in terms of moving no-kill. In the last 5 year, the euthanization rate is like 20% of what it used to be.

The adoption center itself is beautiful, the animals are kept in windowed rooms, having regular walk/play schedules for dogs and "socialization" times for cats, its not like being in a home, but they get plenty of attention and the adoption rate is super high. Like if an animal is there for longer than a month, its abnormal. Not surprisingly, the volunteer process is pretty efficient, online sign ups for shifts, orientations, etc... The place I was at yesterday is more their intake center, which is a bit more classic with metal cages stacked up, but its only supposed to be temporary until they can be transferred to the adoption center. I used to help out at a shelter in college that was less formal, but the main idea is that they can ALWAYS use volunteers. Id just swing by wherever she was looking at ask. Needless to say, its become something that I'm pretty passionate about, cause its amazing to see what a little bit can do.

7. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

The SPCA is closest to my house. Is it normal for a shelter to require you have an application filled out and on hand? I haven't spoken with anyone there yet but I downloaded their application. It seems very formal for free labor.

8. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I got home from work this morning at 2 am, but had to stay up because for some reason they decided to give me flood irrigation at 3:50 am about 2:30 I looked out my front door and saw shady mcfuckface slinking down the street. He walks up a driveway about 50 yards from my house and looks in a few car windows, then he looks around and walks back into the street right towards my house. I had grabbed a 357 halfway through watching him because I did not want to lug around the heavy shotgun, plus I have these hot rounds that I am waiting to try out. He takes 2 steps up my driveway and then sees me standing in the doorway and starts to talk, I rudely interrupt him and tell him that if he takes another step it will be unfortunate with that it was end of conversation and he got the fuck out of there.
    Now as great as the story sounds I never even got around to pointing the gun at him and if he had taken another step I would have just shut my door and called the cops as I was not at all in fear for my life but I was pissed off that he wanted mess with my stuff and I thought it was a nice reminder for him that if he is going to walk around in the middle of the night there are guys like me who will always be watching for him.

9. FreeCorps

FreeCorps
    Expand Collapse
    #1 Internet Boo

I have been informed that I am a terrible person for sharing what I thought was an uplifting and motivating video, so to make amends I give you Welsh Corgi puppies attempting to herd a toy pig.

#49 FreeCorps, Apr 11, 2014
  10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I'm at a metal show. One of those rare occasions where I feel young.

11. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

Being on medical rest sucks the big one. And not in the good way either. I'm getting real close to whining.

Instead, I'll just post stupid shit I find on the internet:

I've got more. Unfortunately.

On the upside, looks like I got a new microwave. High purchases for the win! I may have also bought a dress and underwear.

Guess I'll go eat my orange, that should fill me right up. It is a rather large orange.

I'm whining aren't I?

I'm so bored. And hungry, so so hungry.

Attached Files:

12. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Go on...

13. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse

But they go with the dress.

14. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pictures are the only way to prove this. Preferably with them being worn.

15. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Spring can be a cruel bitch. Yesterday it was 77 and very sunny, tomorrow we'll get a couple inches of slushy snow.

16. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse

Okay fine. But I'm sitting on my ass the next couple of weeks. I guarantee nothing. Maybe they're granny panties and a mumu.

[​IMG]

17. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I just took a qualifying test for a state of Alabama job up in Atmore and now I'm back. Celebratory Boone's Farm everybody! Blue Hawaiian Yeah! I gotta wash this spicy stuff down somehow.

I probably didn't need to ask off for the whole day to take that test but fuckit. I have Saturday off! Yes! Boone's Farm! Yes!

Also, unrelated: I really want to take a short video of el husband with Buddy on his back leaning up against his belly for a tummy rub because his head (I am talkinga bout the dog) hangs to the side and his huge lips just hangs there and waves back and forth. Then I want to make a gif and loop it. I need to learn how to gif it up. AFTERNOON PROJECT!

Attached Files:

18. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I left my pants and shoes at someone else's place the other night (far less sexy than you'd think) and now I am reduced to wearing athletic pants and running shoes until I can go and pick them up. I've become my older brother.

19. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Seems appropriate...and actually fucking hilarious.

EDIT: Won't embed for some reason...

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=840waOfQ50o" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=840waOfQ50o</a>

20. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Damn you! Damn you and your half a star!

I will have you know that I drank the whole bottle and only regretted it a little bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.