Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

4/11/14 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

APRIL 11, 2014 –

NATIONAL SUBMARINE DAY-On this day in 1900 the US bought their first commissioned sub.

NATIONAL PET DAY-For many pet lovers this is everyday.

NATIONAL TEACH CHILDREN TO SAVE DAY-It is a national program where banker volunteers talk to children about developing savings habits early in life.

NATIONAL CHEESE FONDUE DAY:
    [​IMG]

Now all I want is fondue. I love that stuff.

2. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pet day?

Attached Files:

3. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I feel like this thread should be dedicated the either the Masters, or the Blue Jackets making the playoffs for the second time ever.

What do you call a naked person on the golf course?
    Parnography

4. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

This girl:

[​IMG]

SGEDIT: I know I always say the entire WDT is always NSFW however, lets try not to have mostly naked chicks on page one.

5. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

That girl, from the neck down, is a completely different age than she is from the neck up.

6. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I saw that live. 'Twas a great day for the city of Columbus.

SGEDIT: I know I always say the entire WDT is always NSFW however, lets try not to have mostly naked chicks on page one.

7. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I kinda feel sorry for that cop. How do you stop a mostly naked woman from streaking? You can't really grab her, I guess you just say please stop over and over?

8. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

They really didn't stop her. She ran into the woods, and they caught up with her there.

9. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Speaking of pets, I volunteer at a no-kill shelter a couple times a month and they sent out an email saying they were short staffed to help out with an important spring event. That event being "kitten season", more specifically bottle feeding tiny kittens that were either orphaned or their mothers were unable to feed them for some reason. I arrived and was treated like a godsend cause its pretty time consuming for the non-volunteer employees and for the next hour, I sat and bottle fed 2 different litters that MIGHT have weighed 1-2 lbs...between all 3-4 kittens total. Like you can hate cats and think they are antisocial pests, but if you can't find joy in trying to feed one who is squirming while their other littermates are trying to climb up your arms like a jungle gym, you might be a sociopath. I literally let out 3-4 DAAAWWWWWSSSS to nobody in particular since I was in the room by myself. Then they had me bottle feed 2 pitbull puppies who were whiny little beasts the size of a guinea pig, but dammit they were adorable when they decided they were done eating and just wanted to burrow against you. 18 hours later and I still have all the feels.

10. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

With a taser.

11. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yea, taser her, that'd look great when that photo hit the press. Thats just a no win situation.

12. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

I have thought multiple times about doing something for a local shelter but I really don't know that I could. I can't even watch the ASPCA commercial. I know I should at the very least look into it.

13. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

When my son was about 8 or 9 that Sarah McLaughlin SPCA commercial came on with all the abandoned animals. When it was over he turns to me and says, "that always makes my eyes water for some reason." I told him it's because he has feelings.

14. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Bah. I HAVE NO FEELINGS!

15. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Do you honestly think a cop would even lose a day's pay for something like that? Yesterday the LAPD killed a hostage running from his attacker. People get outraged, and then go about their lives.

16. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yea, I"m going to avoid this comment as I'm sure it'll start some tangent about the police and fuck the police etc.

17. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fore!

BUBBA!

I have masters.com on in the background, but I'd really just rather be at home, drinking beer and watching. Instead . . .

Voicemail: Hey, Rush, this is Mom. I'm having trouble with my computer. Can you call me?
    . . .
    Me: Hey Mom. What's the problem?
    Mom: When I push the thing, it says something.*

Does anybody use GoToMyPC or something similar? I want to gouge my own eyes out trying to give her support on the phone sometimes. I've got to do something different. My options at this point are to either try software like that or kill myself.

*That is a verbatim transcript.

18. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have to instantly change the channel when those go on, like clawing for the remote as if it contains an antidote to poison I'd just taken. But your post has good timing because I recently suggested to my girlfriend that she look into volunteering a bit at a local animal shelter. Ideally something where she could help out on the weekends and stuff since her work weeks are busy. Did you just walk in and ask if they needed volunteers or what? Do they schedule volunteers?

Apparently two victims ran out towards the cops when they arrived and announced themselves, and they thought one was the suspect since he matched the description (both the attacker and victim were white guys wearing black shirts) and it looked like he was chasing the first victim who came out too. Obviously they made a fatal, tragic mistake, but just imagine yourself trying to make that call.

19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

If I was a cop, and an unarmed man was near me, I would hope to trained like everyone is supposed to and take the guy down by hand. These retards watch too many movies, shooting first and asking never.

20. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yea, time for less fuck the police talk, that conversation is old and annoying.

More of this
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.