Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

4/10/15 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have large balls that dangle like a tennis ball in a gym sock (LADIES?). They do not reach anywhere near my butt's event horizon. How the hell is this guy stuffing his own nuts in his ass? Or am I the broken one because my balls won't stretch that far? Is he weighting them down to stretch them? Did he take yoga just to dislocate his pelvis? Out of all human endeavors, I am impressed the most by the lengths to which a person will abuse themselves for their sexual kinks. If we could all focus that effort, practice, and concentration into public works the world would be a utopia in like 3 months. Instead we have people cramming traffic cones in their buttholes and turning their scrotums into bolos. Touche, mankind.

2. whathasbeenseen

whathasbeenseen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm not debating that. I'm just wondering under what set of circumstances was this image brought to downdirty's attention? How do you just happen to run across this image?

3. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just one?

4. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

http://reddit.com/r/wtf

5. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Some days I think this job could give Kafka a good run for his money. Jesus Christ.

6. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Is there a better movie than The Fugitive? It's so entertaining I have to stop and watch it any time it's on TV.

7. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The Godfather weekend has been on AMC. I've basically been watching that and trying to settle the debate over which of the first 2 are better. Part 3 can suck a dick.

8. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Furious 7?

9. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If downdirty posts a photo titled Furious 7 I am not clicking on it

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Looking forward to back to back Game of Thrones and Silicon Valley season premieres tonight. HBO to the rescue for great TV.

11. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Silicon Valley was great tonight. Favorite line was, "There was a direct correlation between how insufferable I was and how much money they offered us".

12. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The Dollar Shave Club commercials with the "keys to the razor case" bits crack me up.

13. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Fuck.

Just finished installing the last kitchen cabinet. Or at least I tried to. It's 1/2" too wide to fit.

Fuck.

At least it's up against some drywall, so I should be able to plane down one end and remove the required drywall. It'll fit, but getting it in there will be like a chubby chick putting on a pair of 80's jeans.

14. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There are worse things.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Their original launch trailer was pretty funny too:

To their credit, the razors are really good, especially for what you pay a month.

#55 Juice, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  16. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've used their razors before for several months to give them a chance. The shave was decent, though nothing still compares to my DE safety razor. I did, however, start getting ingrown hairs around my chin that I had never had before and were an absolute bitch to get rid of. I shaved with them just like an other multi-blade cartridge so I can't figure out why that happened. So I stopped for a while. Then a few weeks ago, I tried them again for a week and started getting the ingrowns again. So I've set them aside permanently.

17. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A bad shave with my safety razor is about the best shave a disposable offers. I change out my safety once a month, since I only shave my neck twice a week. There's a whorl patch on my jugular that requires titanium weed whacker force to cut, but a fresh blade and proper lubrication cuts right through it. That was like seeing god the first time I *didn't* cut myself.

The absolute worst shave I ever had was with an electric razor. That thing didn't cut hair, but ripped each one out, leaving your face feeling swollen and chewed up. Lubricating the blades more made your face greasy and swollen.

Speaking of hair, I'm trying to convince the girl to get a Brazilian with me. That's something nice we could share. We could also get waxed together. HEYYYOOOO!

18. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The best part about having a beard, or just keeping advanced scruff around, is not having to shave often. I still trim around the edges every few days with a razor but that's easy. My girlfriend initially told me she was fine with it during the winter but wanted me to go back to clean shaving come springtime (nobody is perfect), and recently told me not to get rid of it. Success!

19. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Electric razors make my face break out. They suck. The double suck. I remember those old Norelco commercials where they talked about the "patented lift and cut" system. When I used it, it was always more like the "patent reject snatch and yank system." In the 70's, the first razors with TWO blades came out, and SNL did a parody commercial of the "triple blade." The joke was that, ha ha, of course no one will make a razor with, ha ha, three blades! Then, in the late 90s or something, Gillette comes out with a three blade razor. I don't think it was SNL, but then somebody mocked that by doing a 5-blade razor, which of course, Schick has the Hydro 5 or whatever it's called.

20. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've found my electric razor is best when the whiskers are already pretty short, maybe one day's growth. Anything more than that results in the dreaded plucking and pulling sensation. I've developed schedule over the years that works well for reducing the irritation. Shave with a twin blade razor on Monday. Use the electric razor Tues-Fri, with the occaisonal touch up with the twin blade if a hair here or there starts getting wild. No shaving Saturday and Sunday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.