Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

3/3/17 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Mar 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Im going to try this Rockstar Ice, mostly because it sounds like I should be drinking a malt beverage. Red Bull has new line of flavors out and finally have a zero calorie lime I dig. I always figured lime would be a good taste for Red Bull, it is a little bit key limey though, too close to reality. Part of Reb Bulls original flavor's charm to me was the chemically fruity taste you can't quite place. Normally I do the Monster paisely cans since they dont cost an arm and a leg.

2. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can place it. It's freakin liquid Sweet Tarts. Pretty sure I have never had an "energy drink" without vodka in it. And since that shit made my teeth hurt and my heart skip, I stopped drinking them.

3. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Right SweetTarts too have that unatural chemical taste.

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I think Redbull tastes like liquid gummy bears, then it tastes like acid and ninja stars once it's in your digestive system.

All that "energy" shit is just plain poison. Especially Monster, which has 2x the sugar of any mainstream drink.

5. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In the afternoons, if I get a little sleepy, I usually just pour a 5 Hour Energy into a can of Red Bull, and then chug it. Do you think that's bad?

This is from the "we tried the Jim Carrey formual one time too many phase," but this scene still cracks me up. And, I'm pretty sure that's Griffith Observatory in the background, but is that the same bench location that was also used in La La Land?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.