Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

2022 HOLIDAY REVELRY THREAD [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Juice, Nov 18, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Elizabeth Holmes sentenced to 11 years. Not even close to what she deserves, but it’s better than nothing.

2. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Elizabeth not-comin'-Holmes

3. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wonder what the crypto dork and his ork girlfriend will get for the FTX scam?

4. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Well if that isn't a good start to the holiday season, I don't know what is.

Happy holidays y'all! US Thanksgiving is next week so if you're hosting, you are probably already prepping in some way. What's your menu? Any special favorites? What's your signature cocktail?

If you have your Christmas decor up already, you're dead to me.

5. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

my wife put up xmas decoration november 1st. that should be illegal

6. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

It's payback for..... Everything.

7. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Can't remember if I posted that my wife's Uncle passed recently so his remaining four siblings are going to do Thanksgiving with just them so we have no plans this year. We're going to do four days of lounging around, binge watching TV and doing jack shit. It sounds glorious.

8. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

i would argue that what I do is payback for her running Xmas hallmark movies on the living room tv for two months straight

9. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I make a pretty killer Thanksgiving punch. There isn’t much measuring behind it, it’s just cider, sparkling cider, vodka, triple sec, squeeze of an orange and garnished with cinnamon sticks, orange slices and cranberries, plus whatever other odd ingredient I feel like throwing in.

Every year my dad pulls me aside and tells me to not put alcohol in the punch. I always do and my mom gets trashed. It’s the only time I think she consumes any alcohol all year and it’s hilarious.

10. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Our family batches Hawaiian martinis for thanksgiving, xmas, and new years. Roughly equal parts stoli vanilla, malibu, triple sec, pineapple juice, pineapple chunks. Make a few gallons of that a day or two before hand and let it sit in the fridge. That stuff is straight jail fuel. The first time I had, my brother, wife and I ended up doing donuts in the pasture trying to run over skunks. The last time I had it, the hangover was so bad I permanently quit drinking shortly thereafter.

11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

That will be interesting... rumour has it that a shit-ton of funds have been transferred to the Government of the Bahamas... so maybe he just bought his escape?

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I honestly thought she was getting zero jail time. Those people never get what they deserve. She’ll now probably claim to be a native and will do her time in a “Healing Centre”.

13. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is your annual reminder ahead of REAL Thanksgiving so nobody can get mad at me for posting it afterwards:

Stuffin muffins. You make your regular stuffing/dressing mix, but instead of putting it all in one big pan, you grease up a muffin tin or two, scoop into those and bake in the oven. That way nobody has to fight about getting a crispy edge piece and everybody gets their own without complaining about someone else taking too much.

14. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Oh YES YES. I will be stealing that this year.

I generally make way too much food. I will half the dressing recipe to limit it down to a pan of muffins.

15. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So this Thanksgiving will be rough. No canned pumpkin or sugar pumpkins on sale in Sweden this year so I am forced to use butternut squash instead.

No cranberries either. It turns out that most cranberries in Sweden come from Ukraine. Who knew?

My tip to y’all. Butterfly that bird. Cuts down cooking time by a lot. Place it right on the oven rack and put stuffing in a pan underneath to catch the drippings.

16. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It’ll be a white collar resort. Filled with yoga studios and internet access. I bet if you put these same criminals in genpop in a Supermax and they had to survive with the worst of the worst maybe they’d rethink committing their crimes before hand.

17. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Agreed. Jeff Skilling did “hard time” playing golf, when in a perfect world hardened convicts would use a tattoo needle and his body as a permanent post-it note for their amusement until he hanged himself with a bedsheet.

18. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

It's not my Thanksgiving, but I just got a big turkey breast to do this recipe that just popped up.

I really enjoyed it with the chicken he posted earlier, so am really looking forward to it for dinner tomorrow night. (It's already in the fridge marinating overnight for cooking tomorrow).

Gotta love how the kitchen smells after whipping up the spices.

19. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

There is no gen pop in Supermax. They sit in a concrete cell for 23 hours a day. That seems like a more fitting punishment for fucking with people’s health.

20. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I see a lot of people comparing her misdeeds to the fuckery around the 2008 financial collapse and how no one went to jail then, so why are they going after poor little Lizzy, but you hit it right on the head. She fucked with people’s health, and she and her falsetto can get fucked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.