Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

2019 NFL OFF SEASON

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by shegirl, Mar 20, 2019.

1. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Well, as if the upcoming season for the Packers, with a new coach wasn't enough...Clay Matthews signed a 2 year deal with the Rams. Thanks for the memories dude.

I need a drink.

2. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The Dolphins seem to be in full tank for Tua mode ( I approve) and then went and signed Fitzgerald for their starting QB. WTF Dolphins? Fitzy has a high variance and gets red hot at times. I can just see the fucker winning 6 games and screwing up the tank.

3. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

And Cobb on the Cowboys.

And Gronk just retired.

4. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Draft day is finally here! I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to stuff into my pie hole as I watch tonight. If the Dolphins draft A QB in the first round I'm going to lose it. Also, I'm really going to miss Mayock this year. Damn you Gruden, you better use his skills wisely.

5. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Whereas I just want to crawl in a hole and cry.

6. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Cheer up, you still have Aaron Rodgers. The Dolphins haven't had a legit QB since Marino.

7. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I forgot about the one good year the Dolphins got from him. Great QB but couldn't stay healthy.

8. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rumor has it Miami is trading a 2nd for Josh Rosen. I mean if you're going to tank, you have to take any opportunity you can take to trade away a 2nd for a QB instead of drafting players that might help if you manage to draft Tua. But what do I know?

9. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Giants fans don’t think this is funny.

10. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Exactly. WTF are they doing? Same old Dolphin stupidity, Can't even tank correctly.

11. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

And keep in mind, if Rosen doesn't work out, they can always sub in Fitzpatrick who'll somehow throw for like a dozen TDs in 3 games and keep them just out of Tua territory.

12. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Denver got lucky in waiting for Drew Lock, and I'm surprised Grier went that low (I thought both lock and grier were first round QBs, ahead of the Eli look-alike).

Who do y'all think fucked up worse though: the Giants in picking Dukey McDukester, or Arizona in destroying any trade value Rosen had?

13. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Both organizations are equally screwed up. Arizona hires a college coach who couldn't win in college and then proceeds to use the 1st overall pick on the smallest QB to ever be drafted because said loves him. As an added bonus the kid is immature IMO. Good luck with that. Maybe they draft Tua next year. That would be interesting.

On the Giants side, Eli is done and Daniel Jones has no chance of being a starting caliber NFL QB. Maybe Gettleman's an evil genius and is tanking for a shot at next years class. More than likely he's an idiot.

14. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Yeah I wonder where Murray would have gone in, say, next year's draft? Or last year's? I like him because of his accuracy, but his immaturity limits him imo. Next year should be interesting. I don't think Tua is the guaranteed success everyone makes him out to be either. That Alabama system was tailored to him, and he still couldn't perform vs. Clemson with like half a year to prepare for that game.