Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

2019 HOLIDAY WDT [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Dec 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    I'll be working on Christmas. I volunteered because I have no family and I'd rather it was me dealing with shit then someone who actually wanted to be home with their family being forced to work.

I have a feeling it will be very much like when I worked Thanksgiving (Which actually amused me to no end)....attempting to shame people into feeling like complete dumb asses. "Oh? You have an issue with your bill? I'm terribly sorry, but the office is closed today so most of our staff can spend time with their families on Thanksgiving."

They felt no shame, they'd actually be upset that no one was there to deal with their petty little problem...right now. Fuck 'em. I made sure their problem was pushed to the bottom of the totem pole just on general principal.

If you ever wondered what kind of oblivious, general idiots the general public is, work in the medical field. I knew the general public was thick as brick going in, but oh Dear. Fucking. God. I greatly underestimated them.

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

A reason to watch SNL? Really?

Eddie Murphy hosts tonight. It could be the return of Mr. Robinson, Velvet Jones or Celebrity Hot Tub Party.

HOT-TAH!!!! GONNA MAKE ME SWEAT-TAH!!!!

#62 Crown Royal, Dec 21, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  3. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

With Beautiful Day in theatres right now, surely he'd do Mr. Robinson.

4. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The world is literally their oyster tonight and it is theirs to fuck up. Eddie Murphy could be a huge pain in the ass and not want to do any of his old stuff. That would be a wasted opportunity.

5. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I give the guy credit for having the balls to go on tv and state his case.

Ya know, I've heard it used by black kids as commonly as the word "and". And you know, it gets really tiresome after about 5 minutes. Frankly I don't think anyone should be using it, whatever spelling or pronouncation.

6. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

yeah not to turn this into a serious thread discussion or anything but I think everyone with an ounce of common sense would completely agree with you

It’s just hilarious to see the guy trying to present his case with flash cards, and the interviewer’s face. “I was trained to handle things that way” narrator: “the school district says he was not trained that way”

7. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It was super cringey watching that guy swim way out into deep water trying to justify himself. There’s no winning that battle especially as a white person.

I’m sure the various uses of the N word warrant a much longer conversation but I don’t think it’s worth it.

8. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Actually, it's pretty easy on usage of the N-word.

if ( BLACK ) {
    // Use N-Word
    /* Ostensibly this is debated among the black community and is up for debate ONLY among that group of people /**/
    }
    else {
    // DO NOT USE N-WORD
    }

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Except when you're singing along to hip-hop, since it’s not effecting anybody and nobody is there to stop you from doing it. It’s also almost impossible to discuss Blazing Saddles without doing it.

10. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Me neither. This is the holiday drunk thread after all.

I took a Sam Adams seasonal sampler 12 pack to a family party tonight, but first took out the two bottles of Fezziwigs since I love that shit and haven't had it in forever. I felt a little guilty, but then since I was the only one drinking it tonight, guilt quickly faded.

I wasn't sure I was gonna like anything in Rhee besides the Winter Lager, but damn, I enjoyed every thing so far.

11. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

When I drank that was the only one in the sampler pack I didn't like. Huh.

In other news, one of my in-laws got divorced because the husband was cheating and that's all her kids know. What she recently told the family (just in time for the holidays!) was that he was cheating on her with other men for over a decade, unbeknownst to her, and posting craigslist ads as a "submissive cocksucker." He'd go to the hotels you rent by the hour and host events where he'd clean couples balls with his mouth after sex and slurp another man's semen out of assholes. We know this, because she has the emails. Which she shared with us. The kids -- all grown -- don't yet know, and have so far taken the dad's side because they think the mom made him cheat or some shit. She's getting ready to share the emails with them.

I find this hilarious, because this is a 50+ year old dude who has been very outwardly conservative and against gays and that lifestyle. Since I met them -- coincidentally, about a decade ago -- I had always maintained that he was gay and something was up. Got mocked relentlessly for this, and now everyone thinks I have a crystal ball. Ha! Cocksuckers.

12. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Uh.

that is...holy shit horrifying.

13. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Yup. Wife had to be tested for everything from crabs to AIDS. Had no clue until after their marriage dissolved (when she caught him cheating with another woman). She only has evidence going back 10 years, but they'd been married over twice that, so....

I had to explain to my wife what half the stuff in the E-mails meant. Stuff like "I want to toss her salad after I watch you dp her."

14. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's been a few years since I've had it, so it's possible my taste buds have changed. I never liked the Boston Lager but last night gave it another try and enjoyed it.

There's a rabidly conservative county politician here who recently went on a crusade against the library having a drag story time for kids ( a local drag queen dressed up, reading to the kids ). The backlash against him was strong, but he was undeterred.

I told the missus hes the kind of guy who eventually gets caught blowing strangers at a gas station or adult bookstore gloryhole.

15. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can't remember if you're in Ohio or not, but if you ARE, I know exactly who you're talking about and I agree 100% that it's only a matter of time that he gets busted for either sexual liaisons on a gay dating app or worse.

16. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well this year for Christmas we’re not having just one but TWO crazies- my sister who’s bipolar, and my aunt who’s an on again, off again druggie.

Both love to make themselves the center of attention and have ruined, between the two of them, appx half a dozen Christmases.

My wife has a bigger heart than me. I would’ve banned them both.

My anxiety is creeping up. The holidays are stressful enough without attention whores.

17. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yesterday was Christmas at my MIL’s house.
    I didn’t go.
    My BIL & SIL are people who exhaust me, my MIL exhausts me, and none of them actually like me.
    So I didn’t go.

Let me tell you. They were STUNNED I wouldn’t come over.

But the drain just wasn’t worth it.

18. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

One of the nice things I've learned as I've gotten older is, if I don't want to be around someone, I don't have to. And I don't feel thinned to explain myself to anyone why. Fortunately, there's very few people in my life I've had to cut off like that.

On the other hand, there's a neighbor who is also a town official I've had disagreements with and simply don't care for. I'm civil when I see him, I just don't have it in me to be an outright assshole. Saturday night our son texted to say he and his wife stopped by with some chocolates and a poinsettia; they were going around the neighborhood and giving them to people for whatever reason. I groaned that I wish they would just leave us alone, but in the spirit of the fucking season, sent them a card with a "thank you" note in it.

19. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

20. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

About that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.