Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

2013 Veterans Day WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

I guess I should have asked opinions before I bought the rum. I can tell you I got dark rum because I was told it was sweeter and I thought that's I needed.

Not possible. The sweeter the better.

Based on the comments it sounds like I will like the Fireball. Now I'm intrigued. I wish there was more than half a bottle.

2. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's actually very good, but talk to me in the morning when you head feels like it should implode in on itself, it's the sugar, same way Hot Damn ( AKA Red Pop ) makes my head feel.

Awesome going down, just a royal bitch in the morning.

EDIT: Fuck IPA makes me suck at spelling.

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

It's gross to me, as is the horrific Sambuca and Ouzo, a drink shoved into your face by large restaurant managers with wooly forearms. To me, Fireball is a shooting whiskey in a small flask you dump into your large drink in the theatre.

4. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse

Like my husband.

Oooh yeah! Can I get a high-five?

5. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Slap hands.

6. FreeCorps

FreeCorps
    Expand Collapse
    #1 Internet Boo

Once you trick/coerce/harass/badger him into it, sure.

7. FreeCorps

FreeCorps
    Expand Collapse
    #1 Internet Boo

In other news I'm drinking a lot of cider and re-learning how to play CounterStrike.

#107 FreeCorps, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  8. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So I'm guessing in ~ 6 hours you'll be posting about how hungover you are.

I don't touch cider, I don't drink wine, I think these rules have prevented me from experiencing some horrible hangovers.

9. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse

Hey, he has sex with me, I just want him to have more sex with me. You guys slow down as you get older.

Welcome to your future.

Me? Haven't had a drop. Saving it for next weekend.

10. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Are you talking about your husband or drinking?

... I was referring to FreeCorp, drinking cider sounds like death the next day.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

So I woke up this morning with a pain on my eyelid. It felt like a welt when I woke up and increased in redness, swelling, ugliness all day. It started to look like an eight-ball hemorrhage so I got a pro opinion: while I was sleeping, probably my REM pissed off a spider and it sunk its teeth into my eyelid "looks like eight or nine times." Let me tell you: it "looks" fucking grotesque, like I got the living piss knocked out of me.

Plus it's on my good side and I'm a Winter so warm colours clash with my aura. Sucks.

12. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse

Well, drinking. In regards to my husband, next weekend sounds about right. Which is where my harassment comes in. I have varying degrees of success with it. I'm also going away next weekend. I will work that into my coercion. Damn it's exhausting.

Spiders and sleeping. My nightmare.

13. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think the creepiest part is that there was a spider crawling on his face while he was sleeping.

14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I always have Havana Club, it is hands down my favourite for Cuban mixed drink. It's the official rum of the mojito, my favourite drink that I ever got called "fag" for ordering.

Like pretty much any rum, it's not for drinking straight. I have no idea how pirates do it.

15. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

One of the most horrifying moments of my life was several years ago when I was on vacation in a, let's say, "rustic" cabin and I had just fallen asleep when I woke up to a spider crawling over my mouth. And it wasn't one of those fast ones that scurry all over the place. It was taking its sweet ass time. And it's not like I could scream or anything because then it would fall into my mouth, and I didn't want to swat at it because I didn't want to squish it dead onto my lips or anything. (Besides that I was also paralyzed with fear.) Every now and then the memory will flash through my mind when I'm trying to go to sleep and it is THE WORST.

16. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

It turns out even the little wussy spiders around here can cause shit if they nip you, I have a cross between Pinkeye and the result of calling a Hells Angel a faggot.

17. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just because I'm never ever on theme.

[​IMG]

Apparently there is a <a class="postlink" href="http://nakedmilitarygirls.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://nakedmilitarygirls.tumblr.com</a> Edit: There are two of them. <a class="postlink" href="http://sexymilitarygirls.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sexymilitarygirls.tumblr.com/</a>

Oh and this. Ass ass ass. <a class="postlink" href="http://allamatuer2.tumblr.com/post/49153497928/tlake214-ass" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://allamatuer2.tumblr.com/post/4915 ... ake214-ass</a>

18. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This board just confuses me. Depravity? So much talk of mixers and sugar and no sex.

Look, throw a bunch of ice in a glass, add the booze of your choice. If its hard liquor, perhaps add a splash of water. Drink. Happy place. White wine? Yes, giddy up until you pass out. Red? Pull back a bit cause that may cause some pain. Sex? Why is it so difficult? We are carnal. Let's get it done. (I'm saying that from a 65 day drought, but by choice because I'm a stupid girl with a broken heart, which negates everything I just said.) I'm just going to finish my vodka/water now and cry myself to sleep.

19. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

BTW, Angel, so excited for you!! What a beautiful bride.

XOXO

20. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

This.

Costco sells it for the same price as Bacardi, which is ridiculous but I'm not one to complain.

It's the only rum I'll drink on the rocks. Flor de Cana is that good. The extra dry version is also excellent.

Once you've tried it, you'll never go back to anything else (Bacardi seems to have cornered the market, unfortunately).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.