Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

2013 Veterans Day WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Durbanite

Durbanite
    Expand Collapse
    Eeyore

Weymouth, U.K. (formerly Durban, South Africa)
    I find myself awake for the third day in a row before 4 a.m.. Why, body? Why do you do this to me? I am tired and want to sleeeeeeep and you will not let me. Bastard.

It's now 4.40 a.m. and I have been awake for nearly 2 hours.

Anyone up for a G+ Hangout? I'm guessing not since there hasn't been one (involving me, anyway) for about 8 months...

2. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh it happened.

3. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nary much kind, sir. I chops it meself! Oi, if your chimney need a sweepin it do, me brother is the foinest sweep in awwwwwwwlll of London he is. Beggin' your forgiveness, guvnuh, but you sound right Victorian you do.

Goddammit. I hate waiting on people. I'm about to say fuck it, load myself up on the last pumpkin beer of the year.

4. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Geez, my bad for using appropriate measurements.

Do you buy your firewood by the pound?!

....Actually that seems a lot more practical.

5. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know about you unlettered fools, but I prefer my wood to come in faggots.

6. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is brilliantly worded. I doff my hat to your double entendre, sir.

7. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Guess again.

8. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Re: 2013 Veterans Day WDT NSFW

Get a cord of Hickory and Oak delivered and stacked here for a hundred bucks including tip.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Gayfags. Does anybody not just steal forklift pallets from behind unguarded warehouses anymore? It's not fun to leap over the fire unless it can be seen from space.

10. joule_thief

joule_thief
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's all kinds of fun, but you have at least two problems using pallets. First, they burn very quickly compared to seasoned firewood and second, you have to clean up the staples/nails/screws afterwards. I used to use them all the time for parties on the beach, so it was necessary to police the fasteners afterwards.

11. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's pretty much law that all males are pyromaniacs when inebriated. We got loaded a bit after New Year. My buddy lives way out west of town with the swamp people. We dragged his Christmas Tree outside, soaked it in a little gas. The fireball was immense. I felt my eyebrows singing 10 feet away. That thing burned unbearably hot, we weren't really near it. Took a good 10 minutes to go out. I can't imagine a whole forest of pine going up at once. F that shit.

Keeping with theme, even if they are Israeli:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Even without gas, a dry Christmas tree takes seconds to engulf. It's like the entire thing is made of dynamite wick. Ill never have a real tree in my house for that very reason.

13. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Right? As soon as I read that it had been doused with gas, I felt ill. I stayed with a couple once who had a bonfire on NYE, and the next day they took down the ornaments from their tree and threw it on the still smoldering bonfire. The way it burned was just freaking creepy.

14. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

15. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

16. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Beers going down range as of now. 33 degrees C today and spent the afternoon playing cricket after my 5km run this morning. Me thinks tonight may end early in a screaming ball of fire.

17. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yea you may have a point.

"Over the course of 12 hours last January, Eckert was forced to receive an X-ray, CT scan, digital rectal exam, three enemas and a colonoscopy under anesthesia, according to his complaint filed in federal court this week. Eckert says the officers laughed at him at times while he was undergoing the procedures at Gila Regional Medical Center,"

I imagine at some point though the guy would say just take me to jail, but in the moment, its hard to do especially when you're trying to prove your innocence and have a healthy fear of jail.

18. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

So, a couple of weeks ago I posted that my buddy's wife wanted to set me up with one of her friends. Well, tonight I asked my friend whatever happened to that offer and here was his response,

"Oh, that. Well it turns out my wife thought you were gay and wanted to set you up with a gay friend of hers."

Had to snicker, because it's not the first time some female acquaintance thought I was gay - I guess I give off a gay vibe to some women.

19. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I ran into two dudes tonight that were queerer than $3 bills. Lisping voice, did the booty shake while they walked, were all catty. Turns out they were not gay. They just act that way to get women to like them.

Is this a thing? More important, does it work? Seems to me they just friendzoned themselves.

Am I really this old? Is the next generation accelerating at such a faster pace? Also, death metal bands sound like a rhino taking a hard shit on a chainsaw.

20. iamduffy

iamduffy
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I went to a birthday party I didn't really want to go to tonight, surprisingly ended up not too bad. For the first time I had some drunk chick come up to me and say can I rub my face on you're beard, too bad the dude she came with didn't like it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.