Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

2011 NCAA Football Offseason

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by Tom Ato, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Arms Akimbo

Arms Akimbo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you look to the right of this page, you'll see a breakdown of the allegations against Miami according to what each individual player is said to have received.

Here's noted Miami apologist Dan Le Batard trying to downplay the allegations and put the blame on the NCAA.

2. shabamon

shabamon
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

That September 17 tilt with the Buckeyes should be great television. I don't know if it will be a good game, but the commentary and interviews surrounding the offseasons should be hilarious.

Ohio University is broadcasting a "Hard Knocks" style documentary during the training camp weeks. The production quality is incredible, nearly HBO-caliber. The only complaint I have is it sounds like Ohio is the only football team in America whose players don't cuss. I'm pretty sure I'm the only Bobcat fan on this board, but if you follow college football at all, I think you'll enjoy this.

Episode 1: http://vimeo.com/27549845

Episode 2: http://vimeo.com/27838593

Episode 1 might be a little slow for some, but Episode 2 is chock-full of interesting bits.

3. Gator

Gator
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

For the record, LeBatard isn't as much an apologist as he is a contrarian. Sort of like a more informed and better spoken Colin Cowherd.

When everybody loved Tebow in college, they hated him. Now that everybody hates Tebow, they love him.

Everybody keeps calling them "kids". These are all 18+ year old men. They knew what they were doing was wrong, but they didn't care.