Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

2011 Fantasy Baaaaaaassseeeebbbaalllll League

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by Sherwood, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Congratulations my good man. And thank you for defending the honor of the idiot board by beating our internet random that I grabbed to fill out the league.

Also, congrats to Kinsey on beating me to take 3rd place in the league.

You are both owed money, and you will both get paid whenever I have 20 minutes free to sort out e-mail addresses and my paypal account. Which is probably not going to be today, so, deal with it. (Just kidding, you'll all get paid tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest)

2. Joe Snap

Joe Snap
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

I can't believe how much effort I put into this to finish 7th. Can't wait until next year.

3. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is why I love fantasy baseball. With the effort and the time I put into it... It's well worth the money (even though I've only finished in the money once) It entertains me all summer. Fantasy football? Once a week? it just doesn't have the same charm. Though I still play because, well, gambling is fun.